40

I was stuck in Namjoon's office all day for two reasons

I was stuck in Namjoon's office all day for two reasons. One, I COULDN'T FUCKING LEAVE! When I wanted to go out to eat, Namjoon's assistant told me that I couldn't. And two... "I found the secret stash bitches!!!".

Maia and Darren caught wind of me being in charged and came straight to Namjoon's office. They were raiding everything. "Bring that shit my way Ren". Maia said. "Can y'all please leave?". I said. "No". They replied. "Darren, how did you even leave your job in the first place?". I asked. "Bribery".

"Excuse me?". I turned to him stunned. "Turns out my boss is cheating on his wife and I got pictures and videos of it, I own him". Darren smirks. "I-I am so...". Maia sniffs. "I'm so proud". Maia gave him a hug. "Yo-you... I love you!". I joined in the hug. "Now get out". I hissed. "We said no!".

"So where did Joon go?". Darren asked. "Oh so now you care?". I rolled my eyes. "Just answer me slut". Darren sassed and I laughed handing him the letter. "Oh my god!". Darren gasped. "Maia boo! Read!". Darren shoves the letter in her face. "I will slice your throat!". She yelled snatching the letter.

"Oh my god!". Maia said. "I know!". Darren giggled. "Joon and Jin! How fucking cute!". Maia says fangirling. "What?". Darren gave her a disgusted look. "I gasped because Jimin is going to be in charged and your over here losing your lungs because of Jin and Namjoon? I'm modified". Darren scoffed. "They are cute!". Maia yelled. "No! Hoseok and I are cute!".

'I forgot all about them'. I looked at Darren and asked. "Are you ok?". Darren gave me a confused look. "What are you talking about?". He said. "You haven't sat down since you been here". I said. "You haven't...". Maia sizes him up. "I...". Darren stops. "You can't seat down! That's gold!". I said wheezing. "Hmm...". Maia smirks.

"Both of you leave me alone! I'm telling Hoseok on y'all!". Darren shouted. "He's scared of me, he's not about to do anything to me". Maia grins. "I'll kill him". I bluntly replied. "Wow". Darren nods. "You know me Darren don't be so shocked". I said and we heard a knock at the door.

"Hide everything!". Maia whispered panicking. I watched them clean and I went to get the door. "Essa". I said and Namjoon's assistant bows. "You're needed on the third floor". She said. "I have to travel". I groaned. "Yes you do". Essa giggled at me. "Tsk, fine". I said and turned to my friends. "Maia, go to work and Darren leave I don't care where you go". I said then left.

"He's being a meanie". Darren huffs. "Don't worry, I'll beat his ass later". Maia kissed his cheek and left. "I'm taking this lamp". Darren tries to pick up the lamp but he didn't count on two things. One, how heavy it was and two his back was still hurting because of last night.

Darren trips and fell harshly on his ass. He hisses in pain and saw a CD under a bookshelf. "Oooh juicy". Darren grabs it and decides to play it on the laptop. "Let's see if this is a sex tape". Darren giggled and pressed play and what he saw wasn't good.

"Oh my god!".