74

"Hmm

"Hmm...". I looked at the house with my brow raised. "This is not his house". I huffed. "He's a showy and flashy person, this place is too small". I said. "Damn Jimin, don't insult my home like that". I rolled my eyes and looked behind me.

 I rolled my eyes and looked behind me

Yoongi walked to me to give me a hug. "This is not your house". I giggled hugging him. "It is... Well one of them, I'm thinking of giving this house to Tae". Yoongi said. "Such a sweetheart". I kissed his cheek. "Eww Eomma".

 "Eww Eomma"

"MA BABIES!". I went to run to them but stopped to glared at Yoongi. "What?". Yoongi tilted his head. I made my way back to him and slapped him. "Ow!". Yoongi yelled. "A damn tic tac!?! You thought I forgot!". I shouted.

"Uh...". Yoongi backed away from me. "You ass!". I yelled hitting him. "Beat him like he left us at a park mum!". San shouted. "Mum! Whatever dad did, he's sorry!". Sanna yells. "What you mean? Dad CLEARLY deserves what he's getting". San hissed.

"And dad probably said sorry". Sanna said. "Probably". San snickers. "Mama's boy". Sanna said. "What did you call me? You stick up stay at home princess". San growled. Sanna gasped but then smirks. I knew exactly what she was about to do. "Sanna do...".

Splash!

Sanna pushed San in the pool. She wasn't even laughing she was just staring at him. "Sanna!". I yelled. "What if he couldn't swim!?!". I shouted. "Then this is perfect time for him to learn". Sanna smiled. "We need to watch that one". Yoongi whisper to me. "W-we do".

When everything calms down and San changed his clothes, Yoongi looks at me with a serious look on his face. "I'm not apologizing". I said. "Wh... No, Jimin listen". Yoongi takes my hands and looks me in my eyes.

"Wait! Let me get the lights!". Sanna yells and everything turns dark with little lights shining from the house, pool and trees. "Ok! Now go!". Sanna giggles and San took out a camera. "What is...". "Jimin". I look back at Yoongi and he was smiling.

"I don't know about you but not having you with me for all those years killed me and I don't want that ever again... So". Yoongi got down on one knee. '...'. I blink at him. "Park Jimin, the only thing that was beautiful in my life, will you...". I kissed him before he could finish.

"Yes".