Jin's pov 2

Dylan backed away from me and looks at Yoongi. "Him!?!". Dylan yells
"You're fucking with me aren't you?". Dylan asked and I shook my head. "Him!?!". Dylan looks at Yoongi again. "Bullshit! I don't believe that!". Dylan shouted.

"Its not for you to believe but it's true". I said. "I...". Dylan stands there motionless. "That's a better reason to fucking slice his throat!". Dylan takes out his knife from his pocket. "For the love of mercy". I karated chopped his throat and Dylan fell to the ground.

"Now then". I turned my attention to the two friends. "What are you two doing?". I asked. "Um...". "None of that shit". I hissed. "Answer me properly". I told Taehyung. "I'm just helping him Hyung". Taehyung whisper. "Bullshit and don't call me Hyung". I said. "You don't need to...". "Hush cat, I'm not talking to you at the moment, so wait your turn". I glared at him.

Yoongi just stares at me then looks away. "You're a good listener". I giggled. "Tae... Speak". I demanded and he told me everything. What happen between Jimin and Yoongi, how Yoongi's life went downhill after the breakup, how he was helping Yoongi try to get Jimin back and how he still loves Jimin.

"You really think that Jimin cheated on you?". I asked and Yoongi nods. "You don't deserve him". I flatly stated and Yoongi glares at me. "Wh...". "If you really think Jimin cheated then why do you want him back?". I asked. "Because I do". Yoongi scoffed. "For closure or love?". I asked throwing him off.

"What?". Yoongi said. "Yoongi you either what two things from Jimin". I said. "One, you either want to know if he really did cheat on you or two you really love him and want him back, now which one is it?". I tilted my head. "I...". "You don't even know, figures". I rubbed my head. "Tae, as his best friend your supposed to be helping him figure out his feelings".

Taehyung bit his cheek and I sighed. "Look... I won't tell Jimin about all this but at least promise me this". I looked between the two of them and my eyes met Yoongi's. "If Jimin DOES give you another chance, don't hurt him". I told him. "He doesn't need that type of pain again". I said. I called my driver in to pick up Dylan and I left.

"Where are we going Sir?". My driver asks me. "Take Dylan to my house and I'm going to see Joon". I told him. "Very well". My driver says and the ride went silent after that. I started to think about Jimin and Yoongi. 'There's no way Jimin cheated'. I think to myself. 'Maybe Yoongi cheated and is trying to get Jimin back...'. I sighed. "They will be alright".

I quietly entered Namjoon's villa trying to sneak back to the room. I really wasn't supposed to leave but whatever, what the hell is he about to do about it?. "Kim SeokJin". 'Fuck'. I gulped and slowly turned around.

 I gulped and slowly turned around

"I can ex...". Namjoon just points to the corner of the room so I look.

 Namjoon just points to the corner of the room so I look

"Put it on". Namjoon says in a deep voice that almost killed me.

"Of course Oppa".