37

I felt warmer then usual, so I opened my eyes.

I blushed like a idiot. I was sleeping in Dylan's chest and I was SO embarrassed. I slowly got up but had a heart attack when I saw everyone in the room grinning at me. I was going to scream but realized that Dylan was sleeping. "What are you guys doing here!". I yelled as quietly as I can.

"Well I tried calling you but you didn't answer so I broke into your room, saw you two looking all cute and went to get the others so we can take pictures of y'all to embarrass you with later". Darren said smiling the whole time. "Yo-you're a bitch". I gasped. "Thank you". Darren bows. "Mmm".

I turned to Dylan and he saw me then smiles. "Good morning". He said. "No it isn't". I said. "Eh...". "Good morning Dylan!". Darren said and Dylan jumps out the bed. "Had fun?". Jungkook says smirking. "We didn't do anything!". Dylan and I shouted together. "Right". Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I believe them". Hoseok said. "Than...". "I mean I don't see no toys anywhere, plain sex is terrible". Hoseok says and we all look at him then at a red Darren. "Jimin, the buffet is open". Darren says still blushing. I ran straight to my bathroom to get ready.

"Jimin, you have to try these waffles"

"Jimin, you have to try these waffles". Darren said. "Mm... I did! But you TOTALLY have to try these bacon wrapped boiled eggs". I said. "I did! Its SO good in the Miso soup, did you try the all strawberry waffles?". He asked. "Bitch yes! It was heavenly, did you eat the...". "Y'all eat to much". Taehyung says coming to seat with us.

"Food is air". Darren said. "Food is my soul". I said. "Umm... Sure". Taehyung gave us a weird look and we laughed. "So... Jimin?". I looked at Darren. "What's the deal with you and Dylan?". He asked. "Nothing really... Its just". I sighed. "I want to try". I told him. "YES!!!". Darren screams happily. "Try what?". Taehyung asked. "To be in a relationship". I said.

"I told Dylan that I wanted to take things REALLY slow and he accepted that". I told them. "So... Y'all are Roming things?". Darren asked and I nodded. "Roming?". Taehyung said confused. "Taking things slow to make sure its perfect, just like the Romans did when they were building Rome". I explained. "Ah". Taehyung nods.

"Don't built that slow, I want to be your best man in about three years". Darren giggled. "Hush". I said. "But in all seriousness". I looked at Taehyung. "Did you tried the waffles?". I asked. "Umm, no I didn't". Taehyung replied. "You're missing out". Darren says places three big waffles on Tae's plate. "And you must try the boiled eggs and hash browns!".

I was walking off my big breakfast and fatigue when Lenji came up to me. "Mr. Park!". He says in glee. "Yes?". I said. "We opened your exclusive pool for you and your guest". He said. "You...did...what?". I stared at him. "Only the best for you". He bows. "I'll tell the chefs to make some nice meals for you all". Lenji smiles and leaves. "Great".

 "Great"

Darren and Taehyung were the first ones to jump into the pool. "Cute". Hoseok says and goes to put his and Darren's things away. "I'ma go take pictures of Tae being all we...". "Bye Jungkook!". I shouted and he laughs while walking away. "Jimin? What are you going to do?". Dylan asked. "Sitting down". I giggled. "Really?". He raised a brow.

"What? I'm sleepy". I whined. "Cause you ate a lot". Dylan said. "I like food... Good food". I grinned. "Of course you do". Dylan rolled his eyes and I giggled. "Have fun". I winked at him and walked away.

I eventually went to sleep and felt someone poking. "Wakey wakey sweetie". I groaned hearing Darren's voice next to me. "What?". I said with my eyes still closed. "Look at your sexy eye candy". He said and my eyes shot open. "He's right over there". I followed Darren's finger and almost choked.

 I followed Darren's finger and almost choked

"Marry him, Jimin, marry him now". Darren says and walks away. "Let me just". I took out my phone and took a picture of him and pretended to be sleeping.

Dylan saw Jimin take a picture of him and laughed.