9

I was looking back and forth at my twins. They were eating their breakfast in complete silence. They were either planning something, about to ask for something and knowing that I was going to say no they made a power point or about to lie.

"So Eomma, I decided on something". Sanna was the first to speak. "We are getting different things". San adds. "Ok? What did you two decide on?". I asked. "A cat". "Dog". My twins said different answers and glared at each other.

"Really!?! Why did you ask for a pet!". Sanna yelled. "Why did you?!? Why do you want a dog? They are so much work and if you think that I was going to help you take care of it then your wrong". San sassed. "Why do you want a cat! They are lazy and rude creatures!". Sanna yelled. "They fit me". San grin.

"I don't care! Ask for something else! Mum isn't going to get us two pets!". Sanna shouted. "Umm excuse me but the deal was for me only, mum added you so you won't feel left out". San said. "So if anyone is changing then...". San points at Sanna and she screams. "I WANT MY DOG!!!". Sanna screamed. "Sanna". I hissed because of her loud voice.

Sanna looks down at her plate with wabbling lips like she was about to cry. "I will get you both your pets". I said. They both looked at me. "If...". I looked at them. "You take care of them AND help each other, understood?". I said. "Yes Eomma". They said. "Good, now get dress, we are going to the fair". I told them.

"Yes!". They try to ran off but I cleared my throat. They turn to me and I pointed at the table. "Oops sorry Mum". They cleaned off their plates and ran to their rooms. "I will like to give myself a award for having the best kids ever". I giggled and went to clean the dishes but something outside caught my attention.

I look out my kitchen window and saw a moving truck outside. "Someone bought Mrs. Ji place?". I tilted my head. "What's up Eomma?". Sanna says peeking through the window. "We have a new neighbor". I told her. "I'll give it a week". I jumped at San's voice. "Mum, you're cute". He said. "Shut up". I blushed. "And why a week?". I asked. "House is haunted".

I look my son up and down. "What was the last horror movie you watched?". I asked. "It, but what does that have to do with anything?". San said. "Idiot". Sanna says walking away. "What did I tell you about horror movies?". I said. "Did I say a horror movie? I meant to say Elmo". San smiled. "Go to your room".

I was making cookies for the new neighbor because I can't take my kids to the fair because it starting raining. "Angels do you have your things on!". I yelled. "Yes!". They shouted. "Ok! I'm coming!". I put the cookies in a tray and put my jacket on. "Grab you umbrellas and don't you sass me San". I glanced at him.

"I wasn't!". San defends his self making me laugh. "Fine, come on". I open the door for them and we walk next door. "The umbrella was pointless". San sighs. "What did I say?". I glare at him but he laughs. "Sorry". He snickers. "Shh someone's coming!". Sanna says bouncing.

"Oh! Hello!". The man smiles brightly at us and I had to cover my eyes. "Dude! Warn people next time! You could have blinked us". San growled. "San! Apologize". I ordered. "I'm sorry". San pouted. "That's ok, I'm Hoseok, nice to meet you all". He smiled again.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Jimin and here our my Angels, San and Sanna". I usher my twins to bow and they did. "They look like saints!". Hoseok cheered. "They are!". I squealed. "Mum please". San said. "Sorry sorry anyway I brought you cookies to welcome you and if you need anything, just ask". I told him.

"Thank you! I finally have nice neighbors for a change". Hoseok said and I laughed. "We'll leave you for today and let you finish unpacking". I said. "You had to remind me". Hoseok sighs and I giggled. "Sorry but good luck!". We ran laughing.

"You got this Jimin, just relax"

"You got this Jimin, just relax". I took a deep breath and laid down. There was a storm and I could never get over them. "You go...". I jumped at a knock on my door. "Eomma?". 'Sanna?'. "Wha...". San burst in my room with his pillow. "Hey!". Sanna yelled. "What are you two doing?". I asked. "Sleeping with you". San answered.

"That's sweet but why?". I said. "You're scared of storms and since I'm the man of the house, I have to protect you". San says climbing in my bed. "I can protect mum too!". Sanna yelled. "You're a girl Ana, I have to protect you too". San said. They were arguing back and forth while I was crying. I love my babies so much.

I had to hug them. "Mum? What's the matter?". Sanna asked worried. "I love you both SO much". I said crying. "We know now stop crying, it makes me want to punch something". San said. "Fine". I wipe my face. "Lets go to sleep now so we can cuddle!". Sanna laughed. "Ok".

San was one side and Sanna was on the other and they were both squeezing the hell out of me. "Good night Eomma". They said.

"Good night babies". I kissed them on their head and went to sleep.