65

I was happy that I get to go home because I was this close to snapping Namjoon's neck. He forced so much work on me and I barely finished it all.

"Good job Ji... Ngh!!!". I kicked Namjoon right in his balls. I bented down to his level and gave him the coldest look in the world. "If you ever give me that much work again, I swear to god Joon, I will make you see him". I got my stuff and left.

Getting in a cab, I noticed a text on my phone. I checked it and it was from Zai. "What did she do this time". I chuckled and opened the text.

Some guy saying he was the twins dad is in your house with them, I'm watching them from my car, so get here quick

"HE LET SOMEONE TAKE MY BABIES!!!". I screamed. "Hurry up please!". I yelled at the driver and he obliged.

I saw Zai's car but I didn't care. I kicked my door open looking around frantically. "San! Sanna! Where are you!". I yelled. "Jimin?".

 "Jimin?"

"Oh it was just you". I dropped to my knees relieved. "Jimin!". Yoongi comes to my side in a quickness. "Jimin, what's the matter? Are you ok? Are you tired? You want some water?". I gave him a hug. "I'm ok". I said. "Don't scare me like that". Yoongi says hugging me tight. "Eomma!!!".

I shoved Yoongi away to hug Sanna. "My Princess! I missed you SO much!". I kissed her all over her face and she giggles. "I can see that mum". Sanna says. "Oh no". I saw San trying to run but I quickly caught him. "Mum don't please". San pledged but I didn't listen to him. I kissed him all over his face too.

"Dang it mum, you're ruining my swag". San huff wiping his face. "I don't care". I kissed his cheek. "What the hell am I? A ghost?". I turn to Yoongi who was pouting. "Your pale looks like one". "You're the Asian Casper". "You need some more sun on your skin".

I had to laugh. San is so mean. "Y'all cold". Yoongi said and we laughed. "Oh! Mum guess what!". Sanna jumps. "Yes sweetie". I said. "Guess what dad got me!". Sanna grins. "I don't know sweetie, what did he give you?". I slowly turn my head to Yoongi. "Sanna do...".

"A pony!!!".