76

Another time skip
(Lazy)

I was going to see my baby with a smile on my face but remember a VERY important detail.

Flashback

I was eight and a half months pregnant barking food orders to Yoongi when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. "Damn it!!!". I yelled. "Jimin!". Yoongi rushed over to me. "Are you....". "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK!?!". I screamed.

"Alright easy". Yoongi said. I was lucky that the twins were at Jin's playing with JaeSu. I didn't want to unleash my rage on them. "Here let m...". "DON'T TOUCH ME!". I smacked his hand away. "How am I supposed to help you?". Yoongi asked calmly. "Move". I growled. "Jimin!".

Darren bust in my house and I glared at him. "The fuck do you want!?!". I yelled. "Sorry Da...". "For?". Darren raised a brow at Yoongi. "His attitude". Yoongi said. "He was like this when he had the twins". Darren said. "Jimin... I have mochi".

I'm in the back of a ambulance angrily eating mochi trying to make the pain go away but it wasn't. "Can your lazy eye ass drive faster!?!". I shouted at the EMT guy. "This shit hurts!". I yelled and grabbed Yoongi's throat scaring him. "I'LL KILL YOU!!!".

"Jimin! Let him go!". Darren tries to help Yoongi but I was stronger. "WE'RE GOING TO THE SAME HOSPITAL! THEY'LL HELP HIM! LET ME HAVE SOME FUN!". I barked. "Jim...". Yoongi wheezed. "We're here!". The driver yelled scared.