18

Darren and Maia just stared at me for a good five minutes. "On a Thursday? Jimin you feisty little thing". Maia winks. "You ruined it". I said. "Whatever". Maia rolled her eyes. "Maia shut the hell up and Jimin let's go, its been a while since we had a girls day". Darren said. "We went out la...". "She ruined it". Darren said.

"I did not!". Maia yelled. "Who did that bitch think she was!?! Trying to steal who I was dancing with! She's lucky I didn't cut open her throat!". Maia said making people stop and look at her. "What! You want some of this?!?". Maia yells. "Time to go". I dragged her to my car and pushed her inside. "You can't cage a animal!". I slammed the door in her face. "Crazy".

It was a fun ride to my house. We were bouncing and singing loudly to 4minute. "I'ma keep saying this till y'all agree with me, Ga-yoon is THE Queen". Maia said. "Slow your row before you die, Ji-yoon is the Queen". Darren huffs. "I raised you both better then this, all of them are QUEENS". I said. "Your right". Maia agrees. I turned on my block and felt like I was forgetting something.

We all enter my house and this feeling still never left me. "What's wrong Jimin?". Darren asked. "I'm forgetting something". I told him. "Jimin?". I jumped.

(I'll say it for y'all

(I'll say it for y'all.... Woof)

That what I forgot. I let Hoseok in this morning to watch my twins pets. "Darren". Hoseok's voice was dripping with dominance. "D... Hoseok". Darren said. "I would pay 100k in cash to watch y'all fuck". Maia said. We couldn't even look at her. "Maia, get out". I ordered. "You would too Jimin! Kicking me out to save your own ass! How about you kiss mines!".

I watched Maia slam my door then I laughed. "Seriously, what is wrong with her?". Hoseok questioned. "She watched someone burn a cat when she was little". I said. "Oh god". Hoseok gagged. "I'm kidding... But crazy runs in her family". I told him. "I feel sorry for her husband". Hoseok said.

"But...". I saw Hoseok look at Darren. "You mind if I talk to Darren?". He asked. "The hell I look like? his mom?". I sassed. "Go ahead". I said. "Than...". He stops when he saw me opening my door. "But not in my house". I smiled. "Jimin!". Darren yells. "I don't want my kids around sins". I said and they blushed.

"And don't worry, I'll pick them up so you two take your time". I winked at them and kicked them out.

"I should go into the match making business".