41

"What a wasteful day". I yawned and Essa giggles. "Well Mr. Kim does this all the time". She said. "I would have been quit, my feet are screaming". I said. "Here, have some water". Essa tries to hand me a bottle but a bullet went right threw it.

"EEK!!!". I dropped on the floor. "Mr. Park!". Essa tries to help me but... "Back the fuck away". I looked up seeing Maia looking at Essa like she was dead to her. "Maia! What is your problem!?!". I yelled and I saw Maia scratch her nose. 'I'm in danger...'. I thought and Maia grabs me and pulls me to the elevator.

"Are you ok?". Maia asked. "Why am I in danger?". I asked. "I don't know, Darren just saw me and tapped his nose". She answered. "I-I need to call him". I took out my phone and tried to call Darren but my hands were shaking. "Jimin". Maia sighs and takes my phone. "I'll do it, just take some deep breaths, we are not letting anything happen to you". She said.

I didn't hear her, I was out of it. 'What did I do?'. Sure, I know most people didn't like my family but no one never did anything. 'No...'. "Maia give me my phone". I said. "Ji...". "Give it to me!". I yelled and she did. I called Sanna and she picks up instantly. "Hi Eomma!". "H-hello baby". I tried to hold in my tears but I couldn't. "Give me the phone... No! Gimme!".

I heard my twins fighting and laughed. "Hi mum". "Hello Prince... Where's your sister?". I asked. "Locked in the closet". "You...". "Anyway, why was Darren bugging? He called saying I should be more careful and not talk to strangers, like we are not the kids in our school that will sell ourselves for candy... That school is a mess".

I had to laugh at him. "Oh... That's right we're coming h...". "YES!!!". I dropped my phone because I was jumping up and down. "Then, I will finish talking to my nephew". Maia hissed while glaring at me. "Oops, sorry". I poured trying to look cute. "Jimin... That shit doesn't work on me and you know that, I'm not weak like most people". Maia said.

We left the building and saw Darren and Hoseok standing there. "JIMIN!". Darren didn't even hug me, it was more like a snake wrapping around his lunch. "Darren, let him go". Hoseok sighs. "Sorry daddy". Darren says and releases me. "Are you ok?". He asked. "I don't know, you tell me and tell me why Maia shot a bottle of water?". I said.

"In my defense, I tried to shot her, but you were in the way". Maia said. Darren explains how he find a CD in Namjoon's office and saw Essa on the phone talking to someone about me and my kids. "Hmm...". I nodded and tried to walk back in the office but Hoseok stopped me. "And your going where?". He asked. "To kill her, I'm sure she won't be missed". I said. "No".

"Joon! J-Jin"

"Joon! J-Jin". I said. "Why did you stuttered his name?". Namjoon asked. "I'm still starstruck when I see him". I told him. "And I understand". Jin giggled. "But why did you tell me no?". I asked. "That bitch is threatening my kids!". I shouted. "Fucking who?". Jin asked. "His assistant". Maia said. "I just adopted them, excuse me". Jin said.

"Where ar...". "Don't question me Monie". Jin hissed and went in the building. "Monie huh?". I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Shut up Jimin".