Yoongi's pov

I've been waiting for Sanna for about half a hour now

I've been waiting for Sanna for about half a hour now. I would have been pissed if it was anyone else but she's my daughter. I would have waited years for her. "You dragged me here to meet this stranger again!?!".

I looked over seeing Sanna hitting San and I laughed. "Hi Mr. Min!". Sanna says running over to me. "Hello". I said. "Creep pervert pedophile". San glares at me. "Remember what I said San, don't test me". Sanna gave San a creepy smile and I felt scared for him.

"Aight". San nods looking at her. "Good!". Sanna giggles. "Now we are going to get mum and this man back together". Sanna said. "Over my dead body, when pigs fly on their own, when hell freezes over and I watched it happen". San exclaims looking straight at me.

'So they both got Jimin's attitude, wow'. I shook my head. "Aw come on San! They used to date". Sanna said. "Used to, it ended for a reason, why try to fix something if only one person wants to fix it?". San asked. 'Ouch'. This boy hits things over the head all the time huh?.

'But... He's wrong, I know I want to fix it, I just want Jimin to realize how sorry I am'. I sighed. "Hello? Mister?". Sanna was waving her hand in my face. "Sorry". I said. "Y'all talked right?". San asked her. "We did". Sanna answers. "So what he do?". San said. "Umm... Just stay cool, ok?".

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!". San screamed. "I told you to be cool". Sanna rolls her eyes. "You want to help the guy that cheated on mum? OUR mum!?!". San yelled. "It was a misunderstanding". Sanna said. "The only misunderstanding here is you helping him". San hissed.

"San...". "Seriously though Sanna, why would help him? He hurt mum, he doesn't deserve a second chance". San glared at me. "Giving second chances to people will let them know that they can't do it again, its their chance to better themselves because if they don't then they know they won't get another chance to make it right". Sanna said.

"Giving second chances to people only lets them do it again because they can get away with it, and won't care because the person their hurting will always take them back, why do that to a person you love? If your in a relationship just for fun, then leave, no need to break a person that truly wants to be loved". San replies.

'Smart, both of them'. All I ever wanted was a second chance with Jimin but I can see where San is coming from but that's not me. I haven't been in another relationship since Jimin and I didn't want to be either. I just want Jimin. He was the only good... no, he is the best thing that ever happened to me.

"Look at him San!". Sanna shouted. "Are you saying that he doesn't love mum!?!". Sanna yelled. "I'm not saying that". San said and I looked at him. "I'm saying why would I let the guy that made mum cry his self to sleep go near him, I'm not doing that!". San yelled. "What if mum wants him but is scared to tell him that!". Sanna yelled.

"That's what I'm saying Sanna! You're not listening!". San yells. "We know nothing! All we did was see and hear mum cry! We don't know how he really feels, he's probably the reason why mums alone right now!". San shouts all red. "They just really need to talk, that's all! Just to see if they work it out!". Sanna yelled.

"So mum can get upset, cry and get confused? No!". San shouts. "ENOUGH!". I screamed and they looked at me. "Look you two don't need to fight over this". I said. "But...". I smiled at Sanna. "Thanks for trying to help Sanna, I really appreciate that but... I'll just think of something". I told her.

"Oh... Ok". Sanna looked like she wanted to cry so I patted her on her head. "Its ok, my swag will help me... Hopefully". I let out a dry laugh and Sanna's eyes widened at me. "What did you just say?". Sanna asked moving away from me. "Uh... Swag?". I blinked and San looked me up and down.

They both looked at each other shocked at what I said. "What?". I look between the both of them. "What were you like in high school?". San asked. "A misfit that was smart and had swag and liked basketball, why?". I replied. "Oh... My... God". Sanna gasped. "I'm so confused right now". I said.

"You're our dad, aren't you?".