Yoongi's pov

I was sitting in a very weird built playground

I was sitting in a very weird built playground. Taehyung dragged me out my house, literally threw me here and left. He said that I needed some air. I don't need air. I want my bed and booze. Tae said staying cooped up in my house won't do anything. Easy for him to say. He has Jungkook and I have nothing.

Look at me. I'm sitting in a park on a Friday with no kids. "I'm a asshole". I said getting my flask out my pocket but stopped when I heard footsteps running in my direction. "I told you it was him!". 'Huh?'.

 'Huh?'

I saw my kids standing in front of me. "And I told you I didn't care". The boy scoffs. "Don't mind him, he's evil". The girl giggles. I don't even know their names, I'm such a failure. "Hi! I'm... Mft". The boy covers her mouth. "Are you that stupid? What did Eomma said about strangers?". The boy hissed.

The girl steps on his foot. "Ow!". The boy yells. "I'm not stupid! You moron". The girl said. "And he has a picture of Eomma, how much of a stranger can he be?". She asked. "Did you forget the warning Darren told us?". The boy hissed. 'Warning?'. I thought. 'Is someone threatening them?'. I looked at them.

"Umm...". I spoke up and they looked at me. "Do y'all need help with something?". I asked. "From you? No". The boy rolls his eyes. "I'm Sanna". The girl says. "What is wrong with you!?!". The boy shouts. "And this is my twin brother...". "You don't deserve my name". The boy says coldly.

'Christ, he sounds just like me". I chuckled. "Shut up San before I slice you!". Sanna yells in a crazy tone scaring both me and San. 'That's Jimin'. I shivered. "Chill". San says moving away. "Great! Now mister". Sanna looks at me. "What's your name and how do you know our Eomma?".

"I'm Min Yoongi". I said. "And umm... We used to date". I said trying to sound cheerful. "Min?". San raised his brow. "Yes, I'm that Min". I laughed. "A rich guy... I like you, Eomma is single... I think". San said. "Th-think". I stuttered. "Well Dylan is a cool guy and he taught me how to do the fountain". San smiles.

"Fountain?". Sanna tilts her head. "Don't worry about it". San replied. I was anger. Another guy teaching my son how to misbehave in school, it should be me. "So what happen between you and Eomma?". That question throw me off. "We... broke up". I looked down. "You still like Eomma, don't you?". Sanna asked and I nodded weakly.

"What you do?". San said. "San!". Sanna shouted. "Oh please, he CLEARLY did something to upset mum". San growled. "Mistakes only makes us humans". Sanna said. "If you know it was going to be wrong then it wasn't a mistake, it was a wrongdoing". San retorts.

What San said hit me hard. It felt wrong kissing someone that wasn't Jimin but I was angry. I was angry for no reason. He did nothing wrong. Why didn't I figure that out myself instead of kissing that random person?. "Look at him, he's so guilty that I almost feel sorry for him".

I turned to San who was giving me a look of disgust. "Sa...". "Talk to him if you want, it doesn't change the fact that he hurt mum". San walks away after that. Sanna sighs and bows to me. "Sorry about him, he's very protective over mum and me". She said.

"That's understandable". I said. "So... What did you do? And I'm not as crazy as my mum's friends and brother so don't worry". Sanna smiles. "You'll probably hate me just as much as I hate myself". I told her. "Try me". She said. 'She's your daughter Yoongi, tell her'. I took a deep breath and told her what happened.

After I finished, I waited for Sanna to talk but she doesn't. "Can you stand up for a second?". She asked and I did. "Thanks!". Sanna giggles and kicks me in my balls, hard. "Gh!". I fell to the ground in so much pain. "That's for cheating". Sanna giggles and kicks dirt in my eyes. "Ah!". I yelled. "And that's for hurting my mum". Sanna laughs.

"Why my eyes!?!". I shouted. "Because your anger and jealousy made you to blind to see that my mum is a Angel and would never cheat". Sanna scoffs. "Now get up, I won't do anything else to you". She said. "I can't". I glared at her. "Wait... that really hurts boys?". Sanna says surprised. "Yes!". I yelled. "Ohh... I thought it made y'all laugh".

I groaned again and Sanna says sorry. "Anyway... I'll talk to Eomma for you". I look up at her in tears. "Really?". I said. "Sure, you look like you've been through a lot and I can tell you still love my mum". Sanna smiles. "I do". I said. "That's good enough for me". Sanna says helping me up. "Be here at the same time tomorrow". She says and skips away.

I smiled at her feeling grateful.

"Thank you Sanna".