68

A month later     

I was in my kitchen fixing my baby something to eat. I'm not talking about Yoongi or my kids. I'm talking about the biggest baby.

"For the last time Darren, you're not fat". I sighed. "YES I AM!". Darren yells crying. He's pregnant and he's already going through the emotional stages. "You look beautiful Ren". I said sweetly. "Are you joking!?!". Darren shouted. "I look like a blow up hippo". Darren says crying his eyes out.

Darren gained a pound, one fucking pound and lost it. "Where's Hoseok". I groaned. "He left me!". Darren sniffs. "He doesn't want no fat bitch! He wants someone skinny". Darren wails. "He went to get you some pepperoni and ice cream". I said. "I'M FAT ENOUGH!". Darren screams.

"Darren relax, you're stressed and that's not good for the baby". I said placing a chicken salad in front of him. Darren stares at and looks at me. "I am fat! You wouldn't have given me a salad if I wasn't fat". Darren cries. "Get it away from me!". Darren yells. "No, I'm done". I was going to call Hoseok but he runs in the kitchen.

"Hobie!!!". Darren gets up and hugs him. "You didn't leave me, thank you!". Darren sniffs. "Um? Sure?". Hoseok said. "You deal with him, I can't". I took off my apron walked out my kitchen. "Jimin!". I turned to Hoseok who was carrying Darren.

"Just one more hour please". Hoseok begs. "It didn't take you a hour to get him pregnant while it would only taken you three seconds to wrap it up, deal with your own shit". I got my jacket and went to the door but...

 I got my jacket and went to the door but

"Jimin!". Maia hugs me tightly. She was also pregnant. 'All around are some pregnant people, emotional people, emotional people'. I sighed. "What?". I rubbed my head. "I'm just SO happy to see you!". Maia giggled.

See Maia, I can understand, she was three months pregnant. Three, I know, shocked the hell out of everyone but she's happy and I like her happy. She past the angry stage and my god, never again. She almost killed a guy for a seat in a diner, that wasn't her seat.

"Mind watching her Jimin?". Zai did puppy eyes. "Ar-are you serious? Puppy eyes? The thing I invented, you're trying to use on me?". I had to laugh. "You know what, knock yourselves out, I'm leaving". I gave them a eye smile a left.

"Illegal Jimin!".