3

I walked right out his office when he said that. "Jimin! Wait!". I heard Namjoon running after me. "Come on Jimin, please! I'm lonely!". Namjoon whined. "And your making your problem my problem why?". I asked. "I have NO game at all". Namjoon said and I literally laughed in his face.

"You! Having no game!?! Hahaha!". My back hit the wall and I continued to laugh. "Why is that funny?". Namjoon asked. "Because, people used to call you snack daddy in high school and sex zaddy in college". I said. "What?!? No they didn't!". Namjoon yelled. "Behind your back they did". I said swinging back and forth.

"I'm creeped out". Namjoon shivers. "But seriously Jimin, help me". Namjoon grabs my shoulders. "So, you want me to hook you up with someone and say what?". I asked. "Hi! My name is Jimin and I'm best friends with Kim Namjoon! He needs a companion so I'm helping him!". I gave him a blank stare.

"Your forgetting something important Jimin". Namjoon sighed. "What am I... Damn it". I groaned. "Yup!". Namjoon chuckled. People only know his name, they don't know what he looks like. "I'm smart". Namjoon smirked. "You're a jackass". I corrected him. "Eh?". Namjoon stares at me. "They still know your name idiot". I hissed.

"I already thought of that". Namjoon grins. "My alias is Ong Beo-min". He said proudly. "So... I'll think of a better name then that and I'll help you find a date". I told him. "What's wrong with the name?". Namjoon asked. "It really, really sounds made up and fake... Not to mention cringe". I said getting chills. "Ok so it wasn't the best but thanks for helping me out". He smiled.

"Doesn't come cheap". I giggled. "Wh...". "Bye now! I have lunch with Maia and Darren! Kisses!". I blow him a kiss and ran away. "Jimin!".

"Where the hell am I going to find a date for him?".