56

"Mmm"

"Mmm". It was a new day so I tried to have a new attitude. "On the bright side, I'm in Darren's house so I can eat his food and mess up his house". I giggled. And speaking of devil, my phone starting ringing and it was Darren.

"Hello boo!". I said happily. "I just realized that your in my house... ALONE!". I blinked. "Thanks for the invite". I giggled. "Jimin... Don't do sh...". "Smooches". I hung up laughing my ass off. "Let's eat I am starving". I left the bathroom to raid the kitchen.

 I left the bathroom to raid the kitchen

"Oh!". I looked around the kitchen in awe. "How pretty!". I squealed then ran to the fridge. Darren's fridge was packed with food, like he just went shopping. "Feasting!". I fist bumped the air and just went crazy.

"We're on the midnight road! Oh oh oh!". I was blasting music while cooking the whole time. I didn't know my phone was ringing till I checked it. "Oh crap!". I turned the music down and answered it. "Hello?". "What was more important then answering my call?". I rolled my eyes at San.

"Can I get a hello?". I hissed and San chuckles. "Hi Eomma". I grinned at my baby. "Hello sweetie, now... What's up?". I asked. "So... Uncle Namjoon called Maia and she told us that were staying here with her for a week, so... Your going have to come get me".

I sighed hearing my son complain for five minutes straight. "And another thing...". "San! Baby... Please stop talking". I groaned. "But mum! I can't stay here! Sanna is being a slice piece of bread". I had no idea what San was talking about. "Bread?". I said. "Yes bread, she's a dry piece of toast and Zai is her jelly".

"Ok so you've been there too long, I'll have Dar...". "I want to stay at the Prince's house". "Prince?". I repeated. "The one with the big house, what was his name... Jun... Joi... Jin! That one! His house!". I chuckled at him. "He's not home right n...". "Please mum!".

I groaned. I hate when they do that. I can't no when they begged. "Fine, I'll see what I can do". I sighed. "Yes! Best mum ever! I'll start packing! Bye Eomma! I love you!". San hung up before I could say it back. "Love you too Prince". I shook my head and called Jin.

"Who the fuck am I shooting?". I got goosebumps hearing the coldness in Jin's voice. "Jin... I'm ok". I said. "I don't give a FUCK about your feelings, who is getting shot?". I pinched my nose. "Jin, I need a favor". I said. "Say his name and its done". I know he was grinning like a psycho.

"I kind of need you to watch San".