42

We all watched Jin exit the building with a huge grin on his face. "J-Jin what did you do?". I was a little timid to ask that. "Don't you worry your sweet little head Jimin". Jin pats my head. "Hyung dealt with that bitch". Jin smiled. "Do you kill her?". Namjoon asked. "I shot her and if she died then that's her fault for being weak".

"I love you so HARD right now". Maia said. "That sentence". I shook my head. "Where did you shoot her Jin?". Namjoon asked. "Am I under arrest? and if I am then I want my lawyer". Jin sassed. "Did you shoot her in her head!". Maia asked in excitement. "She gets me". Jin giggled. "And sadly no I didn't". Jin said. "Tsk". Maia huffs. "I'm hungry".

Everyone looks at me. "Y'all got this Angel out here starving". Jin hissed. "Yes they do". I whined. "Really?". Darren said. "What?". I shrugged. "Let's go see Tae...". "No!". Darren yells and I looked at him. "What's wrong with you?". I asked. "Umm...". Darren stops to think and I knew he was about to lie. "They are painting".

I turned to Hoseok in surprised. "Painting?". I tilted my head and he nodded. "Turns out the owner has a office there and he decided to paint it so he closed the cafe". Hoseok said. "Just to paint his office?". I said. "What a asshole". Maia scoffed. "Tell me about it". I heard Darren say under his breath. "Dar...". "Come to my restaurant then".

Everyone and I do mean everyone turns to Hoseok. "Excuse me?". I said. "I own a restaurant". He replied. "Why didn't I know that?!? And if you say the I didn't ask, I will leave you". Darren threatened. "I actually forgot about it til now, sorry babe". Hoseok said. "I don't care, I'm hungry". I pat my stomach. "And its free!". Maia jumps. "I nev...". "Its fucking free".

"O-ok, ju-just don't hurt me". Hoseok says putting his hands up. "Then its settle!". Maia squeals. "I'll go call my man!". Maia runs to call Zai. "Joon...". "They left". Darren said. "Of course they did". I growled. "And I know he dropped this on purpose". Darren hands me a note.

Jimin
You're in charge, I'm going on vacation with Jin
I'll be back whenever I feel like it
Thanks bud
Joon

"Damn you Namjoon!".