69

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed, til food hit my nose and a bitch eyes flew open

"Oh!". I exclaimed loudly. I immediately started eating and liked to died. "So good". I moaned. "Damn it, I wanted to take a picture of you sleeping". I giggled at Yoongi sighing. "Well good morning to you too". I said.

"What's so good about it?". Yoongi grumbles. "I wanted my picture". Yoongi pouted. "You're so cute!". I fanboyed. "I am NOT cute! I am a man, we don't like being called cute". Yoongi growled. "What the hell am I then?". I asked. "A bottom". Yoongi smirked.

"You're a jerk". I huffed. "Why is it quiet?". I asked. "I took the kids to school". Yoongi said. "I also feed them and did some not all the dishes". Yoongi smiled. "W-we have a dish washer". I told him. "That's what it was? San tol... I'm grounding him". Yoongi hissed and I laughed.

"Anyway, thank you for breakfast but I have to go to work". I got out of bed. "No you don't". Yoongi says pushing me back in the bed. "I don't?". I tilt my head. "No, you don't, I told Namjoon". Yoongi said. "Told him what?". I hissed. "That you're pregnant". Yoongi said like it was natural.

"Why the fuck would you lie like that!?!". I shouted. "Li... You're not pregnant?". Yoongi says surprised. "No!". I yelled. "I'm on birth control". I said. "Unacceptable". Yoongi huffed. "All that shit we do and your ass is popping pills instead of babies? What's wrong with you?". Yoongi asked.

The fuck is wrong with him? I felt dizzy just being part of this conversation. "You're literally the only one that isn't pregnant, this saddens me". Yoongi shakes his head. "TAKE YOUR ASS TO WORK!". I screamed. "Unlike you, I own my own company, I don't have to go there". Yoongi grins.

"Yo...". "But today, it's all about you". Yoongi said. "Me?". I blinked. "Yup!". Yoongi smiles widely. "Why?". I asked. "Why not". Yoongi replied. "Oh... Umm... Ok then". I quickly looked away from him and Yoongi laughs. "First up...". Yoongi kissed me. "Hate you". I said blushing. "Hate you too".

Yoongi spoiled me for half of the day. He gave me presents, wrote me a song and a poem, gave me a massage and a bath. "Yoongi, everything was wonderful". I gave him a eye smile. "I'm a pleaser". Yoongi bows and I giggled. "But... Its going to get better". Yoongi said.

"Oh? How?". I asked eating the chocolate he got me. "For some reason Jin wanted to pick up the kids and they have after school". Yoongi said. "Aw". I pouted. "How is that better?". I asked. 'I want my babies'. I whined and the next thing I know, my hands were tied with rope. "Yoongi!". I glared at him but he bit his lip.

"Let's have some more twins".