24

I was going to Loir's alone. Maia wasn't coming because she didn't feel like it and I haven't seen Darren or Hoseok since I saw them to being all cozy. I would have invited Namjoon but he wasn't in his office. I knew he went to see Jin and I smiled widely at that. "I should have invited Dylan".

I stopped walking immediately after I said that. "What is wrong with me!". I groaned. "Its only been a day! Not even that!". I pulled my hair. 'Its nothing Jimin, you just miss your babies'. I convince myself and felt something off. "What's this feeling?". Then I noticed a car across the street.

 Then I noticed a car across the street

"Another self ego bastard". I rolled my eyes. "But...". I look at the car again. "Why are the doors open?". I said. "Hello again baby". 'Where is that sniper I hired?'. I looked over my shoulder.

 I looked over my shoulder

(Mmm... This is my wallpaper)

"I knew it was you, I will never forget that ass". Jungkook bit his lip. "Are you here to apologize to me?". I asked. "No, your going to apologize to ME, I how dare make fun of my flirting style". Jungkook huffs. I dug in my bag for my knife. "Woah! Chill!". Jungkook shouts. "I'm joking!". He yelled. "You're not funny so stop". I hissed.

"Alright, look I'm sorry ok". Jungkook bows. "Whatever". I said. "I'll take that". Jungkook laughs. "So... Were you going in there?". He points to Loir and I shook my head. I don't want him anywhere near Tae. "I'm not". I replied. "Looks like you were, I'll join you, my treat". He smiled.

'Fuck! I'm not passing on free food'. "Uh...". I scratch my hair. "Aww come on, who will pass up free food?". Jungkook smirks at me. "But...". He walks closer to me. "If you want to skip the meal and go to des...". I held my knife to his throat. "Back your ass up". I threatened. Jungkook backs away from me.

"You're just like Maia". He said. "We are friends for a reason". I said. "Wow noted". Jungkook grins and walks in the cafe. "No!". I yelled. Jungkook looks at me. "What are trying to hi...". "Jimin!". Jungkook looks at Taehyung and I know his giving Taehyung a nasty look. "Mmm... Who is that?". Jungkook asked me. "Off limits". I walked pasted him to go to Tae.

"Hi!". Taehyung climbs on the counter to hug me. "Hello". I laughed. "Guess what". Taehyung bounces in his seat. "What is it?". I asked. "I'm a full time worker now!". Taehyung puffs out his chest. "Finally!". I cheered. "Aren't you going to introduce me?". "No". I hissed at Jungkook.

"Who's this?". Taehyung asked. "See your cute little friend wants to know me". Jungkook chuckled. "A fuckboy". I answered. "Eww". Taehyung pulls out a spray bottle and used on Jungkook. "Hey! This is Amani!". Jungkook yelled. "I helped you, this is a Gucci work establishment". Taehyung says and sprays him again.

"What is wrong with you two!?!". Jungkook shouted. "I'm a bitch". I shrugged. "I'm being a bitch". Taehyung grins. "I would LOVE to fuck the both of you". Jungkook says and I kneed him in his balls. "Oof!". Jungkook dropped to one knee. "I'm used to having people on their knees not the other way around". Jungkook groans.

I did eventually have lunch with Jungkook and he was ok I guess. Fine, he was actually nice. He didn't say anything sexual and he didn't sound like a creep. "See, I'm not that bad". Jungkook chuckled. "Don't jinx yourself you might say something to ruin it". I said. "Fine, I was going to say that your pretty but never mind". Jungkook huffs.

"I know that". I rolled my eyes and giggled. "Now you pay, someones been calling me for the past five minutes". I said. "Can I get yo...". "Boy move". I took out my phone and saw that I have 15 miss calls from Maia. "Wha...". My phone rings again and it was San. "Hello Prince!". I said happily. "Where are you?". I can't even get a hi.

"I'm having lunch sweetie, what's the matter?". I asked. "There was a fight in school and someone got arrested". "Are you serious?!?". I yelled. "I'm coming to...". "Its cool Mum, Darren picked us up and were home now". I breath a sigh of relief. "A top school like this starting fights, I'm disgusted". I giggled at San's statement.

"I'll try to leave early ok Prince?". I said. "I'm with your man". Without even thinking, I smacked Jungkook. "Who was that?". "A mistake to society". I said. "I'm hurt". Jungkook sniffs. "... If I meet this man, I'ma cut him". I laughed at San. "Stay safe, I'll be home soon". I said. "Ok Eomma, love you". "I love you too Prince".

I ended the call and threw daggers at Jungkook. "You're so kinky Jim... Ow!". I hit Jungkook with a chair. "Bye Tuddles!". I waved to Taehyung. "Stop calling me that!". He yelled.

"Never!". I ran out laughing.