Thinking about you!

Start from the beginning

My thoughts broke when I reached the river I always visit. I sat by the bank. There were soo many couples sitting under the rain near the banks.

Retrace my lips
Erase your touch
It's all too much for me
Blow away
Like smoke in air
How can you die carelessly?

I kept my hands on my lips still feeling those kisses and moments I had with Harrison yesterday. He knew what he was doing and that's why he spent as much time as he can with me. "Darling, you are beautiful. Dont listen to your colleagues. They are just jealous of your beauty." I heard a man telling telling his girlfriend or fiance or wife. It brought some memories back

I was getting ready as I was plus one of Harrison for his brother's wedding. I was with Charlotte right now. "Y/n, you trying to kill my brother? Cause when he sees you in this, every air from his lungs will escape leaving him breathless." Charlotte said as I placed a floral pin on my hair. "Oh thank you Charlotte. I appreciate it." I said as I turned around and took her in a hug. We heard throat clearing. "Lotte, can I have a moment with my girlfriend?" Harrison said from the doorway. "Sure. But dont take too long. Me and y/n are Lauren's bridesmaid so we need to leave early." Charlotte said as she left us alone. "Wow, you look amazing love." He said as come closer to me. "Thank you so much for the compliment." I said with a small smile. "Listen to me. You are really beautiful. I know those haters are taking toll on you but nothing can change my mind. You are beautiful than everyone. You are my love not that them. Yeah they make my career successful by watching my movie but you made me do that movies. So all credits to my beautiful darling." He said as he looped his arms around my waist. I smiled and pressed a small kiss on his lips. "I love you too." I said as I kept my head on his chest.

Our love is six feet under
I can't help but wonder
If our grave was watered by the rain
Would roses bloom?
Could roses bloom?

I let out a small sigh before standing up and started to walk to my parent's home. It was 30 minutes walk but it doesnt matter. I am too numb to feel the tiredness. I kept walking and stopped in middle of street and closed my eyes and move my head to look up at sky as the soft drops of water hit my head. I could hear my phone ring but I am far away to respond. People looked at me weirdly but I dont care because I am too far to he concerned about what they think about me. I stared at the window of coffee shop.

They're playing our sound
Laying us down tonight
And all of these clouds
Crying us back to life
But you're cold as a knife

I could hear a song which we both played when we were alone and need to enjoy each other company. There is nothing holding me back by shawn Mendes. My mind wander back to that moment. Its like he died and I am mourning his death and I dont know what to do. I started to walk again. There is still part inside me that keep saying go back but I dont want to hurt him.

Six feet under
I can't help but wonder
If our grave was watered by the rain
Bloom
Bloom
Again

I was on street where I grew up with Harrison. Harrison and me were neighbours and we grew up together. We went to same play school, primary school, middle school and high school. I dont want to exchange for anything. We had our first word together, first walk together and we were inseperable. But now everything is sooo different. I wont able to be around him without feeling like I am about to die. I heard my phone go off again but I ignored it. I entered the house to spot Harrison with mum and dad and Eliza my elder sister with her children and husband.

Help, I lost myself again
But I remember you

"Ummm hi?" I asked as I removed my drenched coat. "After calling you 100 times, you say hi??" Harrison said with tensed voice. My mum tried to calm him down. "But you knew I wasnt coming back to your apartment." I said as it was obvious. "I called your parents after 15 minutes cause our house from our apartment is just 10 minutes away. But you didnt came home. Its 5 hours you left my apartment!!" He shouted with anger and sadness both radiating off him. "You dont have to worry about me. I am no longer your responsibility." I said and it came out very harsh. "Why dont you understand?!!!!! I am doing it for you!!! You dont it hurts me?!!!" He yelled now tears making down his red cheeks and he rubbed his red nose. "If it did you would have tried to work it out." I shouted this time and everyone was beyond shocked because I never shout. "Excuse me." I said as I made my towards my room. But someone grabbed my hand but i freed my hand dashed to my room and closing my door. I slid down the door with tears making their way down on wet and red cheeks. I started to cry loudly. "Y/n love, please open the door." I heard Harrison speak from other side of door. "Leave me alone Harrison. Please." I said through my sobs. "Please let me in. I promise I will explain everything." He said in almost pleading voice. I gave out a shaky sob before standing up and opening the door for him. As I opened the door he just scoop me in tight hug. I cried on his chest and my wet clothes wetting his clothes. "I am sorry for doing this to you. I never meant to hurt you but I cant see others hurting you just because you are dating me." He said to me as he tried to calm me down. "I promise that I wont leave you again. I am sorry I tried to break it cause I couldn't handle the hates you get. I will make them respect you because you are my everything. I was going to propose you today morning but I saw the comments you got and I didnt wanted to make it worse. So I thought of breaking things off. I am really sorry." He said as he broke the hug. But one sentence kept ringing in my ears. He was gonna propose me. "I know it's not the good time but y/n you have with me through all thick and thin. You were the one who made audition for batman trilogy. You were there when I was facing difficulties in my high school." He said and removed something from his back pocket and went down on one knee and opened the blue velvet box. "So Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, will you do me an honour and marry me?" He asked me a question and my hand found it's way to my mouth and tears found their way down my cheeks. I nodded my head frantically. "Yes yes yes, a million times yes!" I exclaimed. He smiled brightly and removed the diamond ring and slipped it on my finger and standing up and kissing me deeply. I heard few claps and saw my sister and my mum clapping from the doorway. I just hid away shyly and Harrison kissed my fore head. "I love you. I promise that I wont hurt you again." Harrison whispered to me. "I love you too." I whispered back.

A/n: how was it? If you like it, comment and vote on it. And I entered wattys 2019!!!!!! Ahhhhhh I cant believe it!!!!