Chapter 94 - Dance Drill

(y/n) poured some milk on her pixiepuffs, then added some honey and few sugar to make it more sweet

"Merlin's beard. That's too much sugar, (y/n)." Pansy said.

"But I like it this way.." (y/n) pouted. "In fact, it's my favourite thing in the world now. Not gelo, not spicy noodles, not chicken, and not flan."

"Suit yourself." Pansy said. "I'm a savoury girl. So I'm having bacon and eggs."

"Mails here." Crabbe said as owls came in, dropping mails and newspapers for the students.

" Crabbe said as owls came in, dropping mails and newspapers for the students

Blaise got one of the newspaper and browse on the headlines. "Oh no.. Another obliviated girls.." he said.

"What do you mean obliviated girls?" Pansy asked.

"You know Obliviated girls.. No one really knows who's it's doing. They just find random girls who are obliviated. It has happened before, but it's worse now. Don't you guys know?" Blaise asked.

"I haven't heard of those." (y/n) said.

"Bloody hell. Well now it's good that you girls know because this is dangerous for you." Blaise said. "Back then, I guessing 1960s, is when it began, until 1980s. The number of obliviated girls are not that a lot before, especially this passed recent years. It rarely happen. But now, according to the Daily Prophet, 5 girls had been obliviated. Seriously, for no reason at all. "

"That's terrible." Pansy shivered. "Who could be doing that?"

"As of now, there's still no recoveries. So, they still haven't found out who did it." Blaise said.

"Well, who ever that is, you girls need to be careful." Crabbe said.

"Master Draco.."

Draco and (y/n) turned to the familiar voice they heard and saw Dobby holding two fancy giant boxes with a black ribbon on top of it. (y/n) helped Dobby with the boxes and placed it on the table.

"A package from Mrs Malfoy." Dobby said. "The owls couldn't carry them, so I did."

"Alright. Thank you." Draco replied, then Dobby left.