Chapter 2 - Shop Stuff

It's finally the day every 11 years old's been waiting for

It's finally the day every 11 years old's been waiting for. School, to learn more magic.

(y/n)'s dad firstly took her to Diagon Alley to buy all the requirements.

It was quite a long time since she came here. Her parents brought her to Diagon Alley on her seventh birthday. It was the happiest birthday she had. (y/n) bought a lot of lollies at Honey Dukes, and the exploding bonbons were her favourites.

(y/n) and her father came out of Flourish and Blotts and just bought her all the books she needs for school.

"Dad can we go to Honey Dukes next?" she asked. "I was hoping I could get some lollies packed to school."

"Sure, Sweety. Come on, I think it's this way." he replied, then they went to Honey Dukes.

(y/n) and her father entered Honey Dukes, when suddenly someone called my father.

"(y/l/n)." the man said.

"Ahh, Flint! It's been a long time. This is my daughter (y/n), she's going to Hogwarts today." her father said.

"Ahhh so you're (y/n). Nice to meet you young lady." the man said.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Flint." (y/n) smiled and shake the man's hand.

"Where's Marcus?" he asked.

"Marcus is with his mum buying his new books for this year." he replied.

"Ahh such a shame, we just went there before here and we didn't saw them. They should have been acquainted by now." (y/n)'s father said.

"Ahh true. But you're gonna meet him at Hogwarts, once you got there anyway. He's in his 5th year." the man told (y/n).

"By the way, where is (y/m/n)" Mr. Flint asked.

"Ahhh.. Sweety, why don't you go get some lollies quick. He's a few galleons, just pay over there are the counter. Me and Mr. Flint will just have a little chit-chat, ok?" (y/n)'s father said.

She nodded and walked to find something she could buy. (y/n) thought to herself:

They would probably talk about mum. I don't understand, why she did it. I thought everything was ok. I can't believe it. I'm so mad at her. Why? Why did she leave?

Her eyes were close to tearing but she tried her best to held it back.

After exploring the isles, (y/n) decided to buy a box of every flavour beans and her favorite exploding bonbons. She went to the counter and paid for her sweets.

She opened the box of beans and is about to eat one, when a fat boy with lots of lollies in his arm, bumed onto her and made her drop the box. The beans scattered all over the floor.

"Hey!!" (y/n) shouted at the boy.

"Sorry, just get another box from your mum." he answered carelessly.

'My Mum?' (y/n) thought to herself. With anger, she punch the boy many times.

"You fat hog! How dare you! You should pay for that!" she said still punching him.

"Aww! Your hurting me! Hey stop it you crazy girl!" the boy cried.

Some people started looking. (y/n)'s Dad suddenly heard the kids' noises and when he looked where it was coming from. He saw her daughter fighting with someone.

"I'm so sorry, Flint, but i think we should continue our conversation some other time." he said.

"Ah, yes, I should be going as well. See you again, (y/f/n)." Mr Flint said goodbye.

(y/n)'s father quickly rushed to her and pull her away from the boy.

"Sweety, calm down, stop it now." he told her, holding both her wrist, dragging her away from the poor little boy.

"I'm terribly sorry young man. My-"

"Stay away from me huhuhu.." said the boy as he ran away outside.

"Sweetheart what has gotten in to you?" (y/n)'s father asked.

"He bumped me and my beans fell down. and.. and.. he mentioned 'mum'." she explained sobbing.

"It's ok, I'll just go buy another one." her father said.

"No, dad. I don't care anymore." (y/n) felt down. "It's waste more money." she said.

"It's completely ok, sweety. I'll b-" he oppose.

"Dad, it's ok.. it's ok. Nevermind about it. I still got my bonbons." she explain.

"Ok. Whatever you say. Let's go get your wand." he said.

They walk out Honey Dukes and go to Olivander's. (y/n)'s father didn't realise that the time was now short and they need to hurry to catch the Train.

They quickly bought a wand and the wand (y/n) got was an Elder wood with a phoenix feather core that has a length of 11½". "Use it well." Mr Olivander said. "The wand has the potential for a person to become a powerful wizard."

Lastly, they went to buy a pet. (y/n) thought the black cat with green eyes was pretty cute so they bought it.

They left Diagon Alley and rushed to the train. Thankfully they were just in time.

"Sweety, look at me. I want you to be very very brave, ok? Be strong and be good but don't let people look down on you. Be the best, ok?" her father said as tears fell down from the both of them.

"Yes.. I'm gonna miss you, Dad!" she sobbed then hugged his really tight.

"I'm gonna miss you too. Ohhh I really wish I could come. Do take care, ok? I love you so much!" he said. "Go on now hop on the train." they went in the train then helped her put her trunks in the bag compartment.

Then, they separated ways as (y/n) stayed in an empty compartment and her father went outside.

The train started it's engine and (y/n) quickly looked outside for her father.
She soon saw him then they waved goodbye.

There were tears coming down from her eyes. It was the first time that they would be separated from each other.

(y/n) then took a seat and rested her head on the window. She closed her eyes with and the last tears dropped from her eyes. She will truly miss her father.

Despite of mum, leaving us. I still call myself lucky that I have a dad. A very loving dad. I will miss him so much. See you soon Hogwarts. (y/n) thought to herself.

Soon, she fell a sleep and waited to arrive in Hogwarts.

Question of the Day:What's your favourite Wizarding World treat?

What's your favourite Wizarding World treat?