Chapter 93 - Dragon Doom

Today is the day of the First Task

Today is the day of the First Task. After lunch the Champions assembled in a tent near the arena that had been built specifically for the task. From outside the arena, the Champions listened to Dumbledore's announcement.

"Your attention, please. This is a great day for all of us.—"

*Dragon Roaring*

"—Each of the three task involves very considerable danger. Please keep your seats at all times. This will minimise any risk you may be exposed to..."

(y/n) was walking around the tent thinking about the strategy she's gonna do.

"Psst.." she heard a someone calling coming from outside the tent. (y/n) went near to hear it again. "(y/n), is that you?"

"Draco?" she guessed.

"Yeah, ahm.." he said. "Have you figure out how you're gonna handle the-"

*Dragon Roaring*

"-Dragon?" Draco asked.

"Well.. Sort of." (y/n) replied. "I've thought of this one spell.. It worked with Kenny."

"Are you serious?" he got anxious for her. "Just one? Do you have any backup spells?"

"I do. Don't worry. I also have practiced the impediment jinx, the sleeping charm, and a few more others. I just wanna try the first spell because it's quite funny, but anyway you can trust me. I'll be fine."

"Alright..." Draco sighed. "Be careful, please." Draco came inside the tent and gave (y/n) a hug.

All of a sudden, a flash of light from a camera click caught everyone's attention. They all turned to the it's direction and saw Rita Skeeter and her photographer.

"Young Love

"Young Love..." Rita said, referring to (y/n) and Draco, as she walked inside the tent. "Oh.. how.. stirring." she dictated to her Quick-Quote Quill. "If anything goes unfortunately today, you two may even make the front page." she told the two.

"You have no business here. This tent is for champions and friends." Viktor confronted.

"No matter. We've got what we want." Rita smiled.