Chapter 50 - Divination Danger

"Relax guys. Class won't start 'till 9 o'clock, and it's just 8:30." (y/n) told Hermione, Ron, and Harry, while eating a spoon full of pancake covered in maple syrup.

"But it's our first class, Divination. Also the first time we'll have Professor Trelawney as our teacher. It's nice to come early to leave a nice impression." Hermione said.

"I know. But please.. my pancake. It's so good. Come try it, Ron." (y/n) said and offered her plate to Ron.

Ron took a spoon. "Uhm.. It is delicious." He reacted.

"Hey, (y/n). Aren't you guys going to class yet?" Pansy said, walking up to the four, along with Draco and his friends.

"Hey. Yeah. We're going soon. Just finishing my pancake." (y/n) said.

(y/n) took her last spoon and finally finish eating.

"Done." (y/n) said, as she carried her bag.

(y/n) noticed Draco who was kind of hiding behind Pansy.

"Why are you hiding?" (y/n) asked Draco.

"I'm not hiding." Draco replied.

"Wait.. You look different. I know. Your hair. Hahaha! It's different. I didn't notice it last night." (y/n) said.

"So what?!" Draco said and was slightly embarrassed.

He tried brushing his hair up, but it keeps going down.

"Hahaha! Stop. No, no. Just leave it down. It looks better this way." (y/n) removed Draco's hands off his hair and brush his hair down."I like it better than before. I mean slick back is nice, but this.. you look more handsome." she said.

"Ahmm.. Earth to (y/n) and Malfoy. We're gonna be late." Hermione said.

"Shut up, Granger." Draco said.

Hermione just rolled her eyes on him.

"Alright, let's just go, shall we? Do you guys know where the Divination Classroom is?" Pansy asked.

"Nope. We still have to find it." Hermione said.

"I know." (y/n) said.

"You do?" Harry asked.

"Yup. North Tower, I reckon. Trust me, I know all the rooms and towers in Hogwarts. Come on." (y/n) replied.

(y/n) started walking to lead the way, then everyone followed.

"How can you know all the rooms and towers in Hogwarts? There's like so many." Draco asked keeping up to her.

"Of course. I kept roaming around the castle, all the time." (y/n) replied.

"Finding a perfoct hiding place, I assume?" Hermione asked.

"Right you are.." (y/n) smiled.

They are now walking up the North Tower stairs.

"Are you sure this leads to the room?" Pansy asked.

"Yup. Trust me." (y/n) replied.

Soon, they all reached the top. (y/n) opened the door.

"See, guys. What did I tell you.." (y/n) said.

They all walked into the room and find a table to seat down. It was two person per each circular table.

(y/n) was with Hermione; Ron was with Harry; Pansy was with Draco; and Crabbe was with Goyle.

"Ooh.. Tea. You want some, Hermione?" (y/n) asked Hermione, while holding the tea pot.