Chapter 66 - Slipped Scheme

After the discussion in Potion Class, Professor Snape asked the students to write a reflection about things they need to study more about.

Everything.. I definitely have to recall everything. Damn, I'm so easily distracted, these passed few days. I can't focus anymore.

Pansy suddenly interrupted (y/n)'s thinking by hitting her arm.

"What do you mean, everything?" Pansy asked as she was confused to see what (y/n) wrote on her reflection paper.

"I couldn't listen properly, earlier. I got a little bit distracted." (y/n) replied.

"Distracted?" Draco asked, in front of her, at the opposite sid of the table.

She looked at him.

"Y-Yeah.." (y/n) replied.

*Clock tower chimes*

"I expect everyone to review the topic everyday. There will be a practical on friday. Class Dismissed." Professor Snape said.

*sigh* "Busy week, I supposed." (y/n) said, as she put her books and notes inside her satchel.

"I know. I'm definitely not looking forward on friday." Pansy replied.

"Do you have a date today, Professor?" Seamus joked at Snape.

"Do you want me to move the date of the practical tomorrow?" professor Snape replied.

Everyone gave Seamus a look.

"Haha. I was kidding. Bye, everyone. See you guys on our regular class tomorrow!" Seamus said and ran out of class with Dean.

Draco and his friends walked over to (y/n) and Pansy.

"Let's go?" Draco asked.

"Where are we going?" (y/n) asked.

"To the dorm of course. Class just finished." Draco said.

"Oh.. I knew that.. Come on, guys." (y/n) said and walked first.

The others followed her and went straight to their common room, except for Goyle who went separate ways to them to meet a girl.

"I'll just go change clothes. Be back in few moments." Pansy told Crabbe.

"Sure." Crabbe replied.

They went up to each of their dorms. (y/n) threw her back on top of her pillow and changed into her black satin pajamas.

"(y/n), help me choose something to wear." Pansy said.

"Girl, just wear something comfortable. Like.. Pajamas, you know.." (y/n) joked

"You're not helping..." Pansy replied.

"Hahaha! kidding. But seriously, wear something comfortable. Trust me. He likes you however you look like, anyway." (y/n) said, as she layed down on her bed.

*sigh* "Alright... Argg! Damn this day. I'm so stress." Pansy said as she start changing.

"Relax.. you'll be fine. It's just Crabbe." (y/n) said while resting her eyes.

"How do I look?" Pansy asked

(y/n) sat up on her bed.

"Ohh.. I love the blue dress. with the olive green cardigan. It marches your hair." (y/n) said.

*sigh* "Thank you.. I think, I'm ready." Pansy said.

"Alright. Let's go, down stairs." (y/n) said.

(y/n) and Pansy went down. The boys looked at the girls while they were approaching.

"Pansy, y-you look really pretty." Crabbe said blushing.