Chapter 35 - Divert Detention

Holidays are over and the students are back in their normal classes.

(y/n) and Pansy are on their way to their Transfiguration class. When the girls arrived. They sat on a desk, on their left side, nearly at the back.

"So you guys are-" Pansy was cut when (y/n) suddenly hit her arm.

"He's coming. He's coming... Don't speak too loud. He might here us." (y/n) whispered to Pansy, while acting normal.

Draco came in with Crabbe, Goyle and Blaze. They sat at back on their right side.

Both the girls looked at them taking their seats.

Draco felt that he was being looked at, so he looked around who it was and saw the girls.

"Fudge." (y/n) strongly whispered to herself as she and Pansy looked away real quick.

Professor McGonagall suddenly went in the class.

"Is everyone here?" Professor McGonagall said as she look around.

"Wonderful. Now before we begin our new topic, I'm handing out these short quiz if you remember what we did studied last term." Professor McGonagall said, then waved her wand.

The papers flew and got distributed to each of the students.

(y/n) took her quill to write her answer on the first question, but before she could, Pansy bumped her arm.

"So what's your answer?" Pansy whispered.

"Girl, this is just similar to a diagnostic. She just wanna find out what you remember from what we've study." (y/n) whispered back.

"Not that silly. So are you guys cool now?" Pansy whispered again.

"Quiet." McGonagall said.

The girls both quickly turned to their paper. When McGonagall looked away, (y/n) whispered back to Pansy.

"I guess so. But, I don't really care. We're still very awkward. I mean, It was just about the game. Not our actual, you know.. fight?" (y/n) whispered very very quietly.

(y/n) stood up and passed her paper, then went back to her seat.

"Yea right.. Stop acting you two. I can sense." Pansy said, then stood up pass her paper.

"But we're not-" (y/n) said, as she accident loudered her voice.

"You're not what Miss (y/l/n)?" Professor McGonagall asked, surprised.

"N-nothing, Professor." (y/n) replied.

"Ok. Now that everyone's finish. Take out your books and read page 42." Professor McGonagall instructed.

(y/n) took her book out, and opened it to the said page.

"Revelio Charm.." (y/n) whispered.

"Yeaa.. I need to practice this soon so I can 'Revelio' both of your real thoughts, Haha." Pansy whispered.

"Good heavens.. But I'm telling-" (y/n) stopped herself with her hands.

The class was really quiet, so even she volumed a whispered for a little bit, everyone will hear it.

"Miss (y/l/n)? .. Detention after school." Professor McGonagall said.

Nooo...

"I'm sorry." Pansy whispered.

(y/n) just raised her thumb, and tried not to make any more noises.

~~~

"Clear out the broom shed. Great." (y/n) said reading her detention slip.