Chapter 3 - Dinning Disaster

The train soon arrived at Hogwarts

The train soon arrived at Hogwarts. (y/n) quickly put on her robes and went off the train.

The first year students took boats to cross the black lake, while the other years took the carriage. The first year's view was very beautiful, indeed. And after the long wait they finally arrive at the castle.

All of the first years have gathered together then entered this huge door, lead by a Professor.

Inside it was a huge dinning hall, with four long tables full of students.

"Woah.." (y/n) muttered.

It's so beautiful. It's more than what I imagine. And the ceiling with floating candles. It's so.. so.. magical!

The first years stopped walking when they reached the end of the hall.

"Welcome back students, and welcome to our dear first years. A notice to the new students, please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. That's all and I hope we would all have a great year." said the person with a long white beard, that seem to be the headmaster.

"Thank you Professor Dumbledore.. Greetings new students. I am Professor McGonagall. Now, let's proceed to the sorting ceremony." said the teacher. "Now, when I call your name, please come forth, I will put the sorting hat on your head and you be sorted into your houses."

(y/n) waited for her turn, until all of the students were now placed to their houses except for her.

She was called last and surely everyone is looking at her. (y/n) was nervous. She thought that she might be placed either in Gryffindor or Slytherin since that was her parents' houses.

"Hmmm.. very tricky.. brave.. deceiving.. daring, cleverness. Which one's greater.. hmmm.. alright then.. Slytherin!" the sorting hat shouted.

The Slytherins cheered as they welcomed their new member. (y/n) sat on the last empty seat.

"Now that everyone has been sorted to their houses. Let the feast begin." Professor Dumbledore said.

Suddenly, food magically appeared in the table. Everybody ate and filled their hungry tummies.

"Pssst.. hey.. hey you." said the guy at the other side of her table, few people away from her. Possibly a third year.

(y/n) looked at him while she took a spoon of strawberry gelatin.

She also noticed the other boy beside him, slightly elbowing him, as if he was telling the first boy to shut up.

"Me?" (y/n) asked.

"Yes, you. Is it true your mother wants to live like muggles. I mean, she wants to be a muggle." he chuckled. "That's pathetic. Your a family of blood traitors." he said, while the other boy is not making him stop and facing him to his food.