Chapter 57 - Semi Secret

The clock just chimed and it's now time for their 4th period. (y/n) and Pansy are now walking through Serpentine Corridor to go to Depense Against the Dark Art classroom.

"Hey.." Draco said, catching up.

"Hey." (y/n) replied.

"How's your wrist?" Draco asked.

"The bruises came off few days ago." (y/n) replied.

"Bruises? What bruises?" Pansy asked.

"O-Oh it's nothing.. I-It's because of the.. scratch. Yeah.. I honestly don't know why? Madam Pomfrey just said it's because of it." (y/n) said as an excuse.

"Really? How come he knows and I don't? Are you guys hiding something? Why are you guys suddenly very close? It's so.. unlike you guys? It's seems like yesterday when you guys were still arguing about a lot of things, like who's the most superior and all that, but now.. it's like it never happened. Are you guys a thing or something?" Pansy asked.

Draco and (y/n) looked at each other and said "No!" together.

"Yup.. Lies.. I feel like I'm being left out now." Pansy said.

"No. It's not like that. He just owes me a lot and same goes to me. Like the quidditch game, and my recovery." (y/n) explained.

"Also. She saved me from the bird and I saved her from.. other things." Draco added. The secret almost slipped out of his mouth.

"Yeah. We're just making up to each other." (y/n) said.

"That's true. It's time to move on." Draco said.

"I see.. You guys have a point. I mean, I do want my two bestfriends to get a long, so I don't get stuck in between you guys, everytime you fight. At last... peace! Everyone's happy." Pansy respond.

They made it to the classroom and walked in. (y/n) sat on an right side of an empty table from the right side of the room. Draco sat next to her.

"Ahm.. rude." Pansy sat as she was suppose to sit next to (y/n).

"You want us to get a long, don't you?" Draco asked.

"Fine!" Pansy replied.

"Go sit with Crabbe for now. I'll sit with you next class." (y/n) said.

"Alright then.." Pansy replied as she sat behind them with Crabbe.

"So why did you suddenly sit next me?" (y/n) asked Draco.

"Why not?" he replied.

"The last time you sat next to me. You got humiliated after class. That's when the fight started." (y/n) said.

"I'm pretty sure it won't happen again. It's different now, isn't it?" Draco said.

"I guess you're righ-" (y/n) replied.

Suddenly, there was a loud slam from the door. Everyone turned to it. They saw Professor Snape who entered the room then close all the windows as he walked though everyone to go infront.

"What's he doing here?" (y/n) whispered.

Snape, then, pulled the projector screen.

"Turn to page 394." Snape said.

(y/n) took her book and searched for the page.

"Excuse me, sir. Where's Professor Lupin?" Harry asked.

"That's not really your concern, is it, Potter?" Snape replied. "Suffice it to say the your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time." Snape walk again to the back then turned the projector on. "Turn to page 394." he flipped Ron's book using his wand.