Chapter 74 - Careless Cup

"Eat up, team. You'll definitely need a lot of energy." Marcus, as the team captain told his members.

*sigh* "It's Quidditch cup again.. 'Hope we beat Gryffindors this time. 'Cause last time didn't work out well because of the storm. I'm glad Potter fell, as well, that made Dumbledore reschedule the game.. Arg! Just one more win, so I can focus on the upcoming exams." Graham said.

"We should win the cup. It's the captain's last game, as well, so let's make it memorable." Miles said.

"Chill, yall. (y/n) and I would literally beat them." Lucian Bole said then offered his hand to her for a hand shake.

"Of course." (y/n) shook Lucian's hand.

"Thanks, guys. Just like I always say, give all of your best, and let's all work hard, together. Especially for the seeker. Your job is very important." Marcus told Draco.

"I-I'll do my very best." Draco answered.

Everyone continued eating. (y/n) noticed Draco, looking down on his hands, clenching it. She held them both then looked at him with a smile.

"Nervous?" (y/n) whispered.

"It's not like that. Potter is just fast." Draco replied.

"And you are too. You just need more confidence, that's all. In fact, your broom is a lot more faster that Harry. I know you'll catch the snitch. I believe in you." (y/n) smiled.

*sigh* "Ok.. Alright.. But you seem nervous too. I'm assuming it's because you can't hit your friends?" Draco assumed.

"It's just Harry, and the twins. I can hit the others." (y/n) replied.

After eating, the Slytherin team went to the Quidditch pitch to prepare

After eating, the Slytherin team went to the Quidditch pitch to prepare. Moments later, the door opened.

"This is it, guys. Let's go win the cup!" Marcus shouted then flew to the field, followed by the others.

The crowd went wild when the two teams entered.

"Hello and welcome to Hogwarts' Quidditch Cup of the season. For today's game Slytherin vs. Gryffindor!" Lee Gordan commentated.

The players went to their formation to get ready. Madam Hooch stepped into the field then release the balls. The has game began.

(y/n) flew over to Draco. "I saw the snitch that way. Go have a look." she whispered.

"Alright. Thanks." Draco then went to the direction she pointed.

"Yall! I'm coming!" (y/n) shouted as she hit a bludger towards the gryffindors.

"A little too determined, aye? Hahaha!" George yelled then chuckled.

"Yup! It's our captain's last game, apparently." (y/n) replied.

"And so is our captain!" Alicia Spinnet bumped (y/n) hard that made her almost fall.

Alicia have the Quaffle and is now follwed by other Chasers from both teams. She successfully threw the Quaffle through the hoop as Miles missed it. 10 points goes to Gryffindor.