Chapter 4 - Potion Pop

The next morning

The next morning..

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty." Gemma said as she woke (y/n) up.

(y/n) squinted her eyes.

"Come on, you don't wanna miss your first class, don't you?" Gemma said.

"Am I late?!?" (y/n) shockingly said.

"No not really. You're actually too early. We're gonna have to do a little tour around the school ground." Gemma replied.

"Good grief.." (y/n) said as a sign of relief. She yawned, then quickly got dressed onto her Slytherin robes.

She and Gemma then got on with the tour around Hogwarts.

"Let's start of here in the Great Hall. I assume you've known the way already from the boat house. If you walk to this corridor here, you will pass by the door where the moving staircases are. And if you walk all the way to the end, you'll get to the middle courtyard." Gemma said as they walked though.

This is where I was last night.

"Are you familiarising?" Gemma asked.

"Ah.. yes." (y/n) replied.

"Good. And here we have passed by where the Quidditch classes are. And do you see those hoops from a far?" Gemma pointed. "That is where the Quidditch matches happen."

"Now, here is the clock tower, if you go up the tower and walk all the way to the hall, you'll find the infirmary. And here, if you walk out of this courtyard all the way to the end, down the hill, you'll find Hagrid's Hut. You know him, the big guy from last night, sitting at the high table. The giant." Gemma explained.

"Oh yes, I remember. Ok." (y/n) replied.

"Come follow me. I will now take you to your first class which is potion class." said Gemma. "We're basically just going back to where we started. It's in the dungeon."

(y/n) followed her, and soon they arrived at her first class.

"Here we are. I hope you enjoyed the tour. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me." Gemma said. "I'm terribly sorry I underestimated the time of the tour that we didn't get to eat breakfast in time. I hope you got any food packed with you."

"It's all good. And, I will ask. Thank you, Gemma." (y/n) thanked.

"No worries. Just all me Gem." Gemma said. "Now, I gotta go. I'm might run late for my charms class. Bye." she waved goodbye.

(y/n) walked in to the class room and sat on a vacant seat.

Suddenly, someone sat next to her.

A blonde slicked back hair boy.

The boy looked at her seriously and nod his head arrogantly and looked away.

Does that suppose to scare me?