Chapter 49 - Suggested Solution

The 1st years was just sorted into their houses.

Before the feast starts, Hogwart's Choir sang with frogs. Professor Flitwick was infront to conduct them.

"Haven't you mentioned me that you want to join the choir?" Pansy asked.

"Ahm.. No, I haven't. But I might join the music." (y/n) said.

"Music? What about quidditch practices?" Marcus asked.

"Bro.. Your face looks like quidditch. All you think about is quidditch. Fail your N.E.W.T.S and i will hit your face with a bloody bludger." (y/n) replied.

"Geez.. Chill. I'm just reminding you. You can be Captain after me, you know." Marcus said.

"What about me?" Adrian asked.

"We all know, she's the boss." Marcus said.

"I can manage, ok?" (y/n) said.

The choir finished singing. (y/n) clapped her hands.

"Welcome, welcome to another year at Hogwarts. Now, I'd like to say few words before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin who's kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Good Luck Professor Lupin." Professor Dumbledore announced.

Everyone clapped their hands.

"What happened to the other teacher?" Tracey asked.

"Who cares.. Hahaha. This one seem to know spells better." (y/n) said, still clapping.

"Our Care of Magical Creatures teacher, for many years, has decided to retire, in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be taken by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid." Professor Dumbledore announced.

The students clapped again, but few were laughing, including Draco who was sitting beside (y/n). She hit him in his arm with a slight annoyance.

"What are you laughing at?" (y/n) said.

"Aw! Don't you find it ridiculous?" Draco said.

"Of course not. This is brilliant. He knows a lot about magical creatures, duh." (y/n) defended.

"Like what?" Draco asked.

"Ahh, Everything, obviously." (y/n) replied.

"Yeah right." Draco replied.

(y/n) hit his arms again.

"Aw! Why do you keep hitting me." Draco said with slight annoyance.

"You're annoying me." (y/n) said.

"I'm not annoying you. You're annoying me." Draco said.

"I am not." (y/n) said.

"You're lucky you are a girl. Reach my limit I might hit you." Draco said.

"Hit her what? What did you just said, Malfoy?" Graham Montague said.

Everyone around the two, gasped and held their mouth in shock, thinking a different meaning.

"No, no, no, no! You guys misunderstood." Draco said.

(y/n)'s eyes widen and her cheek felt hot when she realised what they were thinking.

*gasp* "Malfoy.. That's embarrassing." Graham teased.

"Stop it! He ment hit me like I'm about to hit your bloody face with this goblet." (y/n) said, holding her goblet tempting to hit Graham in his face.

"Woah. I'm just messing with you guys." Graham said.

"It ain't funny." (y/n) said.

Graham just smirked.

"..Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." Professor Dumbledore ended.

The feast started as the food appears at the center of the table.

Pansy elbowed (y/n). "Did you listened to the last part the Professor Dumbledore said?" she asked.

"Ahm. Yea.. I did. I'll keep that in mind." (y/n) said.

"How's the case, (y/n)?" Adrian asked.

"Well, I'm getting few answers now. You know it's really weird, I keep seeing these weird visions. I'm thankful their giving me correct answers though." (y/n) said.

"It keeps happening?" Marcus asked.

"Uh-huh. I don't know why. It's giving me really bad headaches. It's making me crazy." (y/n) replied.

"Do you know who killed you father now?" Marcus asked.

"Yes.. Apparently, mum and him went to the same orphanage. His name is Gevano Rimm." (y/n) said.

"So, that Gevano Rimm, guy. He killed your dad? He's the one we need to find?" Adrian asked for clarification.

"Actually, he've found me. And.. he almost killed me as well, when me and the Weasley siblings went to my house. Turns out he's somehow guarding it incase I go back. But now, He knows where I live. He managed to follow us at the Weasley Burrow. But the house is protected now so you guys don't need to worry about it." (y/n) explained.

"(y/n) that's dangerous. You can't possibly stay at the Weasley's anymore. What if the protection ran off? You have to stay in a different house from now on." Marcus said.

"Marcus is right. And it's for the Weasley family's sake, as well. I mean you never know what will happen next." Adrian said.

"You can stay in my house if you want too." Draco suddenly butted in.

"Were you eavesdropping again?" (y/n) asked.

"I'm literally beside you guys, I can hear everything." Draco said.

"That's still rude." (y/n) said.

"Then what do you what me to do, ask if I can join the conversation?" Draco asked.

"No." (y/n) replied.

"Exactly. But here, I'm offering my help to you right now. Your very much welcome at my house. Just saying." Draco said.

(y/n) looked at Marcus, Adrian and Pansy.

"What?" (y/n) mouthed.

"Well, Malfoy. Thank you for your offer. (y/n) will move to your house after this school year." Marcus teased.

"What?! I never said yes!" (y/n) reacted.

"What's wrong with my house?" Draco asked.

"Nothing. It's just that, I can stay in their houses too, you know." (y/n) pointed out her other friends. "The year just started. I would still have to think about it. For me, I honestly don't want to leave the Weasley Burrow. But since you guys said I'm putting their life in danger, and to confuse Gevano, I should move houses." she pulled her hair.

"Relax. Don't worry about it yet. Just focus on school for now." Pansy said.

*sigh* "These boys are killing me." (y/n) replied.

"Haha. But (y/n), if you are going to move. My house welcomes you, as well." Pansy said.

"Thank you, Pansy." (y/n) thanked.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N:
Hello, readers. I believe 3rd year is gonna be very long year, than usual. Which is a good thing isn't it? I'm working on some ideas, and base on my estimation, there will be more chapters than the previous years. So yeah.. hurray hurray !!

[ Referenced to the film, especially the line script ✔ ]

Question of the Day:
Would you guys stay at the Weasley Burrow or move to a different house?