Chapter 54 - True Talent

"Finally! Thank Merlin it's friday." Ron said as they walk out of their last period.

"Yeah.. Lucky you can chill now. (y/n) and I have to meet our quidditch teams, in few minutes. It's quidditch try-outs today." Harry said.

"Oh yeah. I completely forgot it's today." (y/n) said.

"(y/n), aren't you going to join the Muggle Music Club?" Hermione asked her.

"Ahm.. I don't know, Hermione. It's kind of embarrassing." (y/n) replied.

"What are you talking about? So what if people wonder why you joined. It is what you wanted, right?" Hermione said.

"Well, yeah.. but-" (y/n) replied.

"Just go for it." Ron said.

"You'll do great. No buts." Hermione said.

*sigh* "Alright then, when's the audition?" (y/n) asked.

"I'm guessing today, as well." Hermione replied

"Today?!" (y/n) asked.

"Yeah.. Just like other extra curiculars. I suggest you ask your Captain for an excuse. Now." Harry added.

"No!" (y/n) reacted.

"Yes." Harry replied.

"I-I have to go then. I gotta tell Marcus I can't come later." (y/n) said.

"That's the spirit!" Hermione said.

"I'll see you guys around. Bye!" (y/n) said then separated paths from the trio.

Assuming that Marcus was at the Quidditch Pitch, (y/n) was ran through the Middle Courtyard to go there. Before she could even go down the hill, someone called her.

"Woah, woah. Hey, what's the hurry?"

(y/n) turned to look who it was.

"Adrian.." she walked to him, who was wearing his quidditch uniform. "Hey, can you tell Marcus I can't join you guys today?" (y/n) said.

"Why not?" Marcus approached her from Adrian's back.

"I-I.. I just can't. I have something to do. It's kinda important i guess. Just.. excuse me, please." (y/n) lied.

"Important, aye? Than quidditch?" Marcus asked.

"No, I'm not saying that quidditch is not important. I just need to do this real quick." (y/n) said.

"Tell me what's this thing your gonna go anyway." Marcus asked.

She was hesitating and didn't know what to say.

*sigh* "I'm... gonna audition for music." (y/n) said while closing her eyes.

The two burst out laughing.

"Yo, ma bros! What's so funny about?" Graham suddenly came with Draco, wearing their quidditch uniforms.

"Oh, it's nothing really. It's (y/n). She's auditioning for Music." Marcus said.

Graham laughed along with the two.

"Oi! What's so funny about it?!" (y/n) asked with annoyance.

"Nothing really. Do you even know how to play instruments or do you even sing, mate?" Graham said.

"You guys are so rude. I'm out of here." (y/n) said and started to walk away.

"Hey.. we were just kidding!" Adrian said.

(y/n) didn't answered.

"Alright, we're sorry! Go on then! See you around!" Adrian told her.

"Do whatever you want!" Draco added.