Chapter 84 - Meeting Mad

(y/n) and Draco went down to have breakfast. They arrived in the dinning room and took a seat beside eat other. Food was serve and they started to along with only Mrs Malfoy in.

A minute after, Lucius Malfoy arrived at the kitchen.

"My love. I thought you weren't gonna go home until this afternoon. Me and the kids should have wait longer if we were expecting you to arrive early." Narcissa said.

"Not to worry, everyone. I have some good new to share." Mr Malfoy sat on his chair.

"What is it, father?" Draco asked.

"We have been personally invited by Cornelius Fudge to sit along with him at the ministry's box for Quidditch World Cup this afternoon." Mr Malfoy said.

"Really? That's great!" Draco felt excited

"You mean brilliant, Draco. This is a great opportunity for our family's reputation." Mr Malfoy said.

"It is, but I'm afraid, I can't come. You see Andie and I have plans for today." Mrs Malfoy said.

"That's alright, love. (y/n)'s coming with us by the way. We can't live her alone in the house." Mr Malfoy said.

"I am please, Mr Malfoy." (y/n) smiled.

"Alright then we leave at 4 in the afternoon." Mr Malfoy said.

With the help of Dobby, they where available to apparate to the location

"As expected.. there will be a lot of crowd." Mr Malfoy said as he look around the people trying to get their way to their respective places.

(y/n) heard familiar voices.

"Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?"

She looked around and found out person who said it, climbing up the stairs.

"Ron?" (y/n) called.

"Well, put it this way. If it rains, you'll be the first to know." Lucius joked.

"Very funny, Lucius." Arthur was quite offended.

"(y/n)!" Hermione called her.

"Hermione! Harry! Everyone, hi. How's summer?" (y/n) asked.

"Excellent!" Harry smiled.

"Would you like to join them up there, (y/n)?" Mr Malfoy asked.

She suddenly saw Cedric coming. They're with him? (y/n) had an eye contact with him but quickly look away and held Draco's arm.

"Ahmm.. no. It's ok. I-I'll stay, Mr Malfoy." (y/n) replied.

Lucius smiled. "Alright. See you all around." he began to walk, followed by the two.

Hermione got concerned so she called her. "(y/n)!" She looked around to Hermione. "Can we talk?" Hermione asked.

(y/n) looked at Draco. "You should tell her why." he said.