Chapter 56 - Seized Sneaky

It was almost bedtime and most students are now sleeping.

(y/n) is laying down her bed, pretending to sleep and waiting for the perfect time to sneak out of bed.

Few more minutes. But I think their sleeping already.

(y/n) looked at the other girls in her dorm to make sure they are.

Asleep..

She slowly got out of bed then covered Coal's body  to keep him warm.

"Sleep well, boy. It'll be quick." (y/n) whispered very quietly.

She then put her fluffy slippers and carefully sneak out the room. (y/n) looked around making sure no one is up. She slowly went down the stairs and checked if the common room empty.

Yes. The coast is clear.

(y/n) then carefully ran out the Slytherin common room. She now headed to the stairs where lead to the 7th floor but before she could go, she saw a Prefect passing by. (y/n) quickly hid behind a wall. Soon, the Prefect passed.

Prefects in the halls.. Arg! Their more difficult to sneaked to than exiting the common room.

(y/n) proceed to the stairs. When got to 7th floor, she quickly went infront of an empty wall then closed her eyes. Seconds later, she opened her eyes and a secret door showed up.

The Room of Requirements.

(y/n) quickly walked through the door then closed it. It vanished after.

As usual, (y/n) went to look for the Mirror of Erised. She uncovered it and stared at the mirror.

Mum..

*sigh* "I just had to see you again." (y/n) said.

Her mother's figure smiled.

"Oh, here comes dad." (y/n) chuckled.

"This is so crazy. I miss you guys a lot. And I can't deny it. My heart still aches not seeing you both for a very long time." (y/n) said

Her parents' figure put their hands on her shoulders. (y/n) held her shoulders.

"I wish I could really feel that. *sigh* By the way. It's my birthday today. I just turned 14. I spent the day with my friends. It's actually a nice day today. I'm quite tired, so should just sleep this off. I'll just come again on the other days. Goodbye and goodnight.. fake mum and dad." (y/n) said.

She took the white sheet and cover the mirror again. (y/n) walked over to a wall and closed her eyes to reveal the door. The door was now visible then she slowly opened the door and walked out.

Before (y/n) sneak through the halls, she looked around making sure no one was present.

No one's around. Now is my chance.

She walked very carefully towards the stairs. Before she could even sneak through someone unexpectedly pulled (y/n) and pinned her against the wall.

"What are you doing at this hour, sneaking around the corridors?" The boy said, holding her wrist tightly.

"Cedric?!" (y/n) was very shocked to see him.

"Shh.. don't make a noise. Otherwise you'll get more in trouble." He said as he put his index finger on her lips.

(y/n) checked her pocket to get her wand.

No! I left my wand!

Cedric gently slid his finger on his lips, like touching it. Then held her wrist again.