Chapter 15 - Vain Valentine's

A month have passed and (y/n) still hasn't talk to Marcus.

They've been avoiding each other, especially when Marcus and her girlfriend suddenly broke up a week ago.

Today's Valentine's Day.

The Day of Love.

Couples were everywhere.

(y/n) and Pansy had a hard time walking through the great hall which was covered in pink flowers.

"I think I'll just threw up, If I eat a single cake today." Pansy said while cringing at the couples.

"Same.." (y/n) agreed.

"Let's just take a deep breathe and sit down for a while." Pansy said as they both sat down in front of the table full of food.

"The school should have an area where couples could snog. I mean, aren't they aware there are first years around. Oh Merlin.." (y/n) said.

"True. It's just so weird." Pansy said.

"The strawberry jelly crystals looks so yummy. I don't know about you but, I don't care anymore if I threw up." (y/n) said, grabbing some of her favorite jelly.

"You're right. Leave the couples alone, but not the food. Who cares." Pansy said while grabbing a slice of cake.

The girls were busy eating, but they got interrupted by someone..

"H-h-hi (y/n).." Neville Longbottom greated, with other two boys from Gryffindor behind his back.

"Oh Hi, Neville, what brings you here?" (y/n) asked.

Neville started to walked away, as if he was backing out, but the boys Seamus and Dean pushed him.

"I-ahh.. You look really pretty today. A-and I-I bought this Chocolates f-for you. Happy Valentine's Day." Neville said with a shaking voice, handing a box to (y/n).

"Ahww.. that's really sweet, Neville. Thank you." (y/n) said and took the chocolates.

Neville and his friends then walk away.

"Ohhh, Longbottom..." Pansy said and chuckled.

(y/n) punched Pansy lightly.

(y/n)'s attention was caught be someone who's entering the hall.

"Look at that narcissist and his goons." (y/n) told Pansy, while drinking from a goblet.

Pansy turned to look at them. "Tell me about it."

It was Draco Malfoy looking so fresh winking at girls, plus pointing at them while he walk through the hall way.

(y/n) and Pansy just rolled their eyes and didn't mind about them.

"Well hello ladies, mind if we join." Draco said as he sat down at the other side of the table.

"Not at all." (y/n) said sarcastically.

"Pansy, this are for you." Crabbe said giving Pansy some roses.

"Are you serious, Crabbe. I don't accept flowers. And I already told you, friends should just stay friends-" Pansy said, but was punched lightly by (y/n).

"Just accept it." (y/n) whispered to Pansy.

"On second thought, give it here." Pansy said, taking the flowers.

"Have someone asked you already, (y/l/n)?" Draco asked.

"Why? Are you gonna ask me, because I'm gonna say no." (y/n) responded.

"What? Eew!! You beast, I would never!!" Draco said disgustedly.

"Yea, sure.." (y/n) said then chuckled.

"For your information, everyone, I am taking Daphne Greengrass to Hogsmeade this afternoon." Draco said confidently.

"She said yes?" Pansy asked.

Draco just nod.

"Good for you. But aren't first years and second years nit allowed to Hogsmeade yet?" (y/n) said

"We won't get caught." Draco replied.

"(y/n).." a boy called (y/n).

She turned to look who was it.

It was Marcus, with flowers and chocolate.

He sat beside (y/n), but ignored him and just continued eating.

"I'm very sorry for hurting your feelings. I really had no idea. I was so unaware of my actions, you have misunderstood it. But now, I have thought about it a lot this passed few days that I-" Marcus explained and soon was cut by (y/n).

"'Don't say it." (y/n) said.

She grabbed the chocolate box that Neville gave and left without a following word.

"Another wrong move for you, Flint." Pansy said.

"I don't understand.." Marcus said.

"Oh, you boys don't really understand anything. You see, Marcus, she doesn't really care about you and your ex dating, anymore. But, for the reason you broke up with her because you realise you like (y/n). That's messed up." Pansy explained.

"Then what do you suggest him to do?" Draco asked.

"I suggest you do the right thing." Pansy said.

"That doesn't make any sense." Marcus said, confusedly.

"It takes time to understand." Pansy said as she stood up and left, as well.

"Girls are more difficult to understand than what you think. I suggest leave her alone for a while and wait 'till she cools down. She'll talk to you." Draco suggested.

"Since when did you become a love expert, Malfoy?" Marcus asked.

Draco just pouted while raising his hands, like saying i don't know.

Draco and his gang left Marcus.

Meanwhile in the Slytherin common room.

(y/n) was alone and decided to go to her dorm.

She went to her bed and saw a box on the top of it.

She sat down and moved the box closer to her.

There was a note on it and she red it.

Take care of it as much as you want to be taken care of.

(y/n) opened the box and found a pot with a tiny sprout.

"I wonder who's it from?" (y/n) told herself, while searching around the box for a name. But there was no name.

Hmm.. how mysterious..

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N:
MERLIN'S BEARD! Who might that be?!?!?!? 😱 whahahahaha!!!!