Chapter 16 - Malicious Meanies

Defense Against the Dark Arts Class just finished and (y/n) walked out of the room, along with Hermione, Ron and Harry.

"Hermione, can you explain to me what the teacher just discussed earlier. I'm sorry, but I can't understand what he was talking about earlier." Ron said.

"For goodness sake, Ronald. Would you please try focusing in class." Hermione said.

"It's only in Defense Against the Dark Arts, Hermione." Ron said.

"And Potions.." Harry added.

"And Herbology." (y/n) added.

"Well, Defense for now. Come on, Hermione. Please.. I don't wanna fail." Ron begged.

"Alright. Alright. Let's go to the Great Hall." Hermione said.

"Do you wanna come, (y/n)?" Harry asked.

"I'll catch up. I just need to go to the toilet." (y/n) said.

"Ok, then. See you." Harry said.

(y/n) walked separately from the three. She was walking through the courtyard, when suddenly someone threw a rock on her. She turned to face who it was and she saw a group of people, chuckling. (y/n) just ignored them and contined walking when one of them threw a rock to her again.

"That's it! Why the hell are your problems?!" (y/n) turned to them with anger.

"Oh nothing, really. But look how strange you are. Weird.. Mental.. Oh yea right.. Mental. Just like your mother. Why are you in Hogwarts? You should be at St. Mungo's Hospital." a Hufflepuff girl said, and walked over to her.

"Look how pathetic you are, trying to bully a first year. Go pick on someone your own size." (y/n) said and turned around.

"Ohhh.. You talk back. Guys, let's teach this kid a lesson." The girl said and turned (y/n) back to her.

(y/n) her wrist and slightly twisted it to make the girl feel pain.

"Don't touch me." (y/n) said then released her grip.

"How there you hurt my girlfriend!" a hufflepuff boy said as he walked over the the girls and pushed (y/n) very hard.

She fell on the ground.

"You, git!" (y/n) said, and kicked his knob.

"Awww!" the boy cried.

(y/n) stood up, pulled out her wand out of her pocket and pointed to them all, but they all did the same to her.

"Hah! Look at you now, you pity girl. Five of us over you. What are you gonna do? Cast a spell on me? Let see what you got then." the girl said as she slowly walked over to (y/n) very close, pointing her wand on (y/n)'s neck.

(y/n) smiled.

"Are you challenging me?" (y/n) asked and a smirk.

"Let see then." the girl said.

"You'll gonna regret this." (y/n) said, quickly took her wand then turn the girl around as if her was using her as a shield.

Because of the movement, her friends suddenly casted their spell a together. But since they're all pointing in one direction and used the girl as a shield, all of the spell was recieved by the the girl. Her friends were all shocked.

(y/n) looked at the girl and saw her face was like burnt, as well as her hair that were falling from her head.The girl's robes as ripped as well.

"Arggg!! You're going to pay for this!" the hufflepuff girl said.

"Hey! What's going on here?" someone said.

Everyone, turned to look who it was. They were Percy Weasley and Penelope Clearwater.

(y/n) quickly put her wand back to her pocket.

"Argg! Look at what this girl did to me! Penelope, do something. Expel her, anything!" the girl cried.

"I didn't do anything. It was them. See they're still pointing their wand out." (y/n) pointed to the girl's friends.

"It's not them. It was really her, I swear." the girl insisted.

"Hey, you guys were bullying me. You all almost hurt me. Actually he did. He pushed me." (y/n) defended herself.

"But, you kicked me after!" the boy replied.

"Well, you deserve it." (y/n) said.

"That's enought. You guys, you are all fifth years yet you're picking on a first year. Tell me what exactly she did to you guys for you to bully her?" Percy asked?

"Well.. ahmm.. it's honestly really terrible. She ahm.." the girl was trying to think of a reason.

"Just as I expect.. 5 points will be taken away from each of you. All of you will also recieve detention." Percy said.

"What?! Penelope, do something. We're friends. Will just gonna agree to him?" the girl asked.

"I'm sorry, but was it my fault? It very clear that you guys were the one who started the fight. And.. I think you shouldn't consider me as a friend, too. It's.. not mutual." Penelope said, who was a Ravenclaw prefect.

"Detention starts now. Go clear the bins throughout the castle. Without.. magic." Percy ordered.

"Who are you to give us orders?!" the boy asked with annoyance.

"Additional 5 points will be taken from you, for confronting the prefect." Percy said.

"What?!" he reacted.

(y/n) walked over to Percy. "Thanks, Percy." she whispered.

"All for you, (y/n). Next time, use 'Fumos' and just quickly run away, to get out of trouble. These people are just a waste of time, you see." Percy said.

Penelope smiled at (y/n) then the two walked away.

(y/n) decided to do her escape while the hufflepuffs were still dumbfounded. She quickly went to the toilet and walked through the Great Hall. She found the trio nearly at the centre of the hall, with books and notes above the table.

"Hey." (y/n) greated.

"What took you so long?" Harry asked.

"Oh. I got into a little drama when I was on my way to the toilet." (y/n) replied.

"Really? to whom?" Ron asked.

*sigh* "To a bunch of fifth years, hufflepuff." (y/n) replied.

"What happened?" Hermione asked with a worry.

"I honestly don't know what their problem was. They just suddenly threw rocks on my and said mean things. I was so annoyed, I fought back, but with strategy of course, no magic. Haha!" (y/n) explained.

"What happened to the bullies after?" Harry asked.

"Well, Percy and Penelope suddenly came after the incident, then it's goodbye house points and hello detention for them." (y/n) said.

"Literally, my brother." Ron said.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't get in trouble. Be careful next time." Hermione said.

"I will. Thank you." (y/n) replied.