Chapter 55 - Peace, Perhaps?

"(y/n), hurry up! McGonagall is probably collecting the consents now." Pansy said.

"Pansy, (y/n), are you girls ready yet?" Tracey asked.

"You girls can go. We'll catch up." Pansy replied.

"Alright then." Tracey replied.

Tracey Davis, Daphne Greengrass and Millicent Bulstrode left the room.

"Well?" Pasny asked (y/n) again.

"Wait, I'm just gonna tie my shoes." (y/n) replied.

"Hurry up!" Pansy said.

"Don't be too excited, Pansy. Honey Dukes isn't leaving." (y/n) said as she finishes tying her shoes.

(y/n) took her black shoulder bag, opened her drawer to get the form, then sprayed some of her perfume.

"Done." (y/n) said.

"Alright let's go." Pansy said.

The girls quickly went out and ran to the clock courtyard. Most student were there already. (y/n) and Pansy gave their permissions to Filch then joined the crowd.

"Pansy, they're still looking at me." (y/n) whispered, worring about the Muggle Music gossip.

"Don't worry, they're just amazed by your voice. Prolly your fans." Pansy replied.

"Were you shocked, as well, when you heard about it?" (y/n) asked.

"I was, honestly. I didn't know you can sing. I mean, the muggle part is more shocking, but you know.." Pansy leaned towards (y/n) ear. "..muggles make meaningful songs, than wizards. I hear muggle-borns sing all time. Their voices suck, to be honest. But the song.. I can't deny it's good." Pansy whispered.

"What took you girls so long?" Draco asked, pushing others to get his way through them.

"It's (y/n), she showered for ages and dry up. Plus, pick something nice to wear." Pansy said.

"Atleast I'm fresh." (y/n) said.

"Sweet.." Draco quietly whispered, as he scented her fragrance.

"Pardon?" (y/n) asked.

"N-Nothing." Draco nervously said.

"Now remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in anyway that privilege shall not be extended again." Professor McGonagall reminded the 3rd years.

"Those with permission follow me. Those without, stay put." Filch said leading the way.

Everyone followed Filch to the carriages.

Sooner or later they arrived at Hogsmeade.

"Everyone, gather round.. We should start the visit by walking around together for you to get familiarise of the village. And then after that.. *sigh* everyone can go on their own ways." Professor McGonagall said.

The 3rd years cheer.

"Alright, alright.. Come one." Professor McGonagall said leading the way, while Filch was guarding at the back.

"Finally made it to Hogsmeade. I'm kind of getting bored sitting around the castle doing nothing." Pansy said.

"I've been here for like two times. The first time was with my dad.. *sigh* I have so many memories that day. That last day.." (y/n) felt sad.

"Ahww.. Cheer up. Your father doesn't wanna see you like this." Pansy said, patting her back.

"Right, right." (y/n) replied.