Chapter 88 - Parchment Paper

"Hi, Nigel

"Hi, Nigel. Mind if I sit with you?" (y/n) asked as she approaches Nigel Wolpert, who was sitting on the bleacher, by himself. Nigel's

"(y/n)!" Nigel stood up and hugged her.

"Awww! My baby boy missed me so much." she hugged him back.

"Of course. The last time I saw was my 6th birthday, which is a very long time ago. I barely even remember. *sigh* I wanted to go to uncle (y/f/n)'s but mum and dad didn't allow me to come." Nigel said.

"That's alright. They sent me your condolences. So, not to worry now." she smiled.

"W-Wow. You look a lot pretty now. You've been doing fine, I assumed?" Nigel blushed.

"Ah yes. And you.. you've gotten taller. Almost as tall as me." the two sat down on the bleachers. "Now.. tell me. Have you been a good boy?" she asked.

"Uh-huh. I've always been, of course. You know I am." Nigel replied.

"Really? The last time I check, auntie Naysa said you stole your dad's tie. Your mum, antie Laira found it under your pillow. How sneaky." (y/n) said.

"I-I was playing, you can say, dress up. I wanted it to look formal. Like a gentleman. But I really am a good boy." Nigel said.

"I'm kidding. I know you are." she smile and pat Nigel's head.

"Well.. How is Hogwarts so far? Have you made any friends?" she asked.

"Well, sort of. I'm quite shy around other people." Nigel looked down.

"Aww.. That's alright. You'll find the people that would want to be your friend soon. Just.. don't be afraid if you get invited over. You'll be fine." she said.

"You're right." Nigel smiled, but suddenly it disappeared when he saw people approaching them.

"What is it?" (y/n) asked then looked from her back.

"(y/n), we've been looking for you." Draco walked towards them along with Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle.

"Oh. I went to the infirmary, afterclass. All this raining caught myself a cold. I told Crabbe but he wasn't listening afterall. Then I came here, assuming you guys are here." (y/n) said.

"My bad.." Crabbe scratch his head.

"Who are you with?" Draco asked, pointing at Nigel, beside (y/n).

"Oh. This is Nigel." She put her arms over Nigel's shoulders. "I've known him since he was a baby. His mother's sister is married to my uncle, which is my father's cousin. There's quite a connection there.. And Nigel, these are my friends. You've got nothing to be afraid of. Well, I guess I changed them. Their cool. Haha. But this blondie over here, we're not close at all. He just hang around." (y/n) joke.

"What?!" Draco reacted.

"Haha! I'm kidding. Well, he's my boyfriend." she said.

"Y-You've got a boyfriend already?" Nigel asked.