Chapter 75 - Encouraged Empowered

Exams are once again near and students are now preparing for it. Among these students are the trio, (y/n), Pansy, Draco and his friends. They all decided to go in the library to revise their lessons in few of their classes. They sat in a long table, where each of them can fit.

"Wow.. ahm.. This is new. I mean not bad, new. This is good.. that you guys are.. here. In the library. Brilliant." Hermione was surprise to see the Slytherins in the library to study.

"These boys just tagged along. But me, honestly, I need to get some few stuffs done. My father is starting to get demanding. Arg! I'm pressured. But you know, thanks to (y/n), I manage to do some work easily." Pansy replied as he pulled her books from her bag.

"Pst!" Draco called Pansy. He tilted his head to point it at (y/n), beside him, who isn't moving any muscle and just staring at the table.

"There she goes again." Pansy worriedly said.

"She's been like this since this morning." Hermione said.

"Wait hold on. Why? Do I not know something?" Draco asked.

"You bloody git, it's her father's death anniversary next week." Pansy told Draco.

"She's always like this every year.. She tend to think a lot, so she get's so distracted. She stopped noticing the things going around her and just focus on what's going on her mind." Hermione tucked in (y/n) hair behind her ears. "(y/n).." she slightly shaked her body to snapped her out. "(y/n), are you ok?" Hermione asked.

(y/n) gained consciousness, then rubbed her forehead. "Yeah.. Something just came in to my mind." she answered then took her books and notes out of her bag.

"Hey.. are you sure you're ok?" Draco asked (y/n).

"Yes. I just said I'm fine." (y/n) replied with annoyance.

He friends looked at her in shocked.

*sigh* "I'm sorry." (y/n) walked away and went in an empty aisle to distance herself to her friends. She went under the table, closed her eyes and pulled her hair. She kept seeing her family together.

"Oooh.. practiced well, sweety?" Her father asked.

"Uh-huh.." (y/n) replied, while drawing something on her table.

"What's are you drawing? Can I see?" her father walked over to her.

"No! No! Not yet.. wait.." (y/n) stopped her father and quickly grabbed her crayons to finish the drawing. "Ok.. now you can look. Ta-da!!" she held her drawing up and showed it to her father.

"Is that.. is that a grumpy elf?" her father joked.

"No.. it's you dad." (y/n) said.

"Just kidding. I know it's me.. Come here you." her father carried her on her bed and sat her down his lap. He looked and the drawing and smiled. "This is.. amazing, sweety. What a talented girl you are.. You really got my hair perfectly huh.. I'm so proud of you our little girl." he hugged him the suddenly tickled her.

(y/n) laughed and laughed, while trying to stop her father.

*knock* *knock*

Two two looked at the door.

"Well well well.. look at you two." (y/n)'s mother came in, smiling at them.

"Hi, love." her father gave her mother a hug and a peck on cheeks.

"Ew.." (y/n) was disgusted.

"It was only in the cheeks. Hahaha!" her father tickled her again.