Chapter 69 - Frightful Fever

(y/n) opened her eyes and found herself in an unfamiliar room. She squinted her eyes and held head as she felt a slight migraine.

Urgg.. where am I?

She got out of bed to walk around the large room.

Ornate.. What is this place?

*rattling*

(y/n) turned to where the sound came from.

*gasp* "Olly!" she was suprised to she their family owl in a cage. "What are you doing here boy?" she opened the cage and took him out. "Where have you been? Where are we?"

Suddenly, (y/n) heard somea foot steps coming from the outside door. She turned to its direction and staired at it. The door slowly opened and (y/n) got nervous. Shockingly, a familiar man came in holding a tray pull of delicious food. She could smell it already despite of her distance to it.

"Oh good, you're awake." the man said as he walk over and place the tray above the bed.

"You.." (y/n) was shocked to see Gevano, the man who killed his father. "Why am I here? Where did you bring me?!" (y/n) asked.

"What are you talking about? This our house, silly." Gevano said.

"Our house? Are you insane?" (y/n) said.

"You know what, you're just hungry. Come eat here." Gevano said.

(y/n) quickly searched for her wand on her pockets.

"Looking for your wand? Don't worry.. I put it away. You wont be needing it in this household." Gevano said.

"Where is it?! Give me back my wand!" (y/n) said.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." Gevano replied

(y/n) looked around the room and searched for a weapon to use.

There's a knife on the tray. What do I do? It's right in front of him. Should I pretend to eat?

"You're looking at the food. You must be really hungry. Don't be afraid come on." Gevano said.

(y/n) walked slowly to the bed and sat on it.

"A little bit closer.. Come on." Gevano said.

She moved a bit closer. Slowly she pretended to choose which food she should get. (y/n) grabbed the knife, but unfortunately, before she could even act, Gevano held her wrist tightly that made her dropped the knife. He then held her other wrist to kept her from moving.

"You tried to kill me again? After everything I've done to you?!" Gevano got angry.

"Let me go, you motherfucking psychopath!" (y/n) yelled.

Gevano pushed her to the bed and pulled out his wand. He pointed it to (y/n) to stop her from doing another bad thing.

"What are you doing? Are gonna kill me too?" (y/n) asked.

"Of course not my darling. I would never kill you. You know very well that you're the love of my life, don't you? But, I do have to teach you some lessons." Gevano said.

"What? Wait, I'm not my mum- Aaaahh!!" (y/n) screamed as Gevano casted a spell on her.

"Crucio!" He casted again.

"Aaaaaaahhhh!!! Stop it! You're hurting me!" (y/n) screamed.

"I would love you stop, darling. But you got to learn your leason." Gevano casted another one. "Crucio!!"

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" (y/n) scremed out of pain the travels through her whole body.

In reality, (y/n) was now being waked by her roommates on her dorm.