Chapter 76 - Confidently Casted

Beginne am Anfang

"Ok. Alright. Thank you, Professor." (y/n) replied.

"Oh, by the way.. for next school year. After the summer, when you come back to Hogwarts. I'd like you to sing before the fiest start." Flitwick said.

"W-Why?" (y/n) asked.

"I just thought your voice should be heard by many. So prepare one fun song please. If you can find music notes for the band, that would be wonderful so you have a background music." Flitwick said.

"A-ah..." (y/n) didn't kniw if she would agree or not.

"Not buts. Go on now. Call Mr Weasley." Flitwick said.

(y/n) nod then went out of the room. Everyone was looking at her.

"Well?" Pansy asked.

"Nailed it." (y/n) replied, smiling.

"Yey! The whole squad did great!" Pansy happily said.

"Oh no wait. Ron.." (y/n) called him. "It's your turn by the way." she said.

Ron took a deep.

"You can you it, Ronald." Hermione tap his back.

(y/n) walked over, in front of Ron. She held his shoulder and shook his body. "You got this, bro. Me and Hermione are blessing you. Hahaha! Just be confident. You'll be fine." she shook him again.

"Wuh.. ok. I can do it." Ron respond.

"That's the spirit. Now got in there and kill it." (y/n) tapped Ron's shoulders.

"Alright. Thanks guys." Ron replied then walk over to the door and went in.

"He can do it.." Harry said.

"Of course, he can." Hermione replied.

(y/n) walked back to Draco and hugged him.

"Hmm.. You're being clingy, aye." Draco said.

*sigh* "I'm just happy I manage to do all of my tests without having a breakdown. And with confidence. I hope I made dad proud." (y/n) said.

"I reckon you did. You made me proud, as well. You studied hard; You stayed strong; You faught your anxiety. And most importantly, you did all those things not only for yourself but for the people you care about. We're all proud of you." Draco said.

"Thank you." (y/n) replied.

"Woah woah, hold on. You guys are hugging yet you call yourselves, NOT in a relationship. You guys are totally insane." Pansy said.

"What do you mean. I can hug you.. I can hug Crabbe and Goyle too. Hermione, Harry and Ron-" (y/n) explained.

"But you guys have feeling for each other." Pansy said.

"Why can you guys just make it official?" Crabbbe asked.

Draco looked at (y/n).

"I've already told you guys." (y/n) replied.

*sigh* "Ok. Do tell me if yall decided to make it offical, alright?" Pansy said.

"Haha. It's just hugging anyway. But yeah, we will." (y/n) replied.

"Good." Pansy said.

"By the way.. I thought of it a lot, and I've finally decided where to stay during summer." (y/n) said.

"Where?" Draco asked.

"Your house." (y/n) told Draco.

"Wait what?" Draco asked.

"You're staying with him, not in mine. I mean.. nor Hermione's or the others?" Pansy asked.

"Well.. I am honestly very sorry. But I can't risk your lives guys. Well especially, for Hermione. We can't defend ourselves." (y/n) explained.

"So you want to risk his family's lives instead?" Hermione asked.

"No. It's not like that. He told me his family can protect me. And I believe him." (y/n) said while looking at Draco.

"Well, you're not wrong. We can protect you." Draco said, quite surprised about her decision.

"See." (y/n) said.

"We respect you decision." Hermione smiled.

"I have a little and a huge warning.." Pansy said.

"What is it?" (y/n) asked.

"A little warning.. he have a massive house, so good luck not getting lost-" Pansy explained.

"She got lost, then." Goyle exposed.

Pansy gave him a look.

"Is that why you don't wanna go back to my house anymore?" Draco asked.

"Obviously! Ok so.. the huge warning! Don't you ever.." Pansy poke Draco on his chest. "touch her." she squinted her eyes.

"Pss.." Draco rolled his eyes. "I'm not like that." he replied.

"Boys wouldn't admit it." Pansy said.

"Alright.." (y/n) separated the two. "We're all set then." she said.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Ron. His friend raised their thumbs up to ask if he did well. Ron walked to them smiling, also with his thumbs up.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N:
Hello guys I'm still alive! Hahaha!
I'm terribly sorry my 1 week became 1 month. I honestly have file of assessments to do.
It's so sad I missed the 3rd Monthsary last 9th of May. Also I left with only 2.9k views. And now it's 3.7k. That's totally incredible. Thank you all so much for the love and patience. Thank you, really. But I can't promise that I'm officially back on my regular updates. But I promise that I'll try to hardest. Thank you again. 💚

Question of the Day:
What's your favourite spell?