ChaCha was, to no one's surprise, at the SM building to spend some time with her friends from NCT while their schedules both permitted. It was very rare that they were both given off time at the same time, so they often took advantage of this.

She sat criss cross on the floor of one of the practice rooms, sipping an iced coffee and watching Ten and Sicheng entertain themselves by improvising fun dances to whatever song was put on shuffle. Taeyong and Jisung sat on either side of her, laughing at the boys' silliness.

"I'm changing the song now," Taeyong announced, tapping on his phone. Suddenly, Chungha's Rollercoaster came blaring through the speakers via bluetooth.

"Oh hey, I have—where are my tap shoes?" Ten muttered to himself as Sicheng started feeling the beat a bit more.

The trio on the floor started laughing as Ten scrambled to find his shoes that he insisted he needed. He finally spotted them buried underneath a pile of backpacks in the corner of the room and slipped them on with a quickness, tap dancing just as the chorus came around.

"Wha!!" Jisung clapped excitedly, laughing at the boy for improvising such a funny (yet still amazing) routine so quickly.

Once the song was mostly over, Ten kicked his shoes off and began sliding around on his socks with Sicheng, much to Taeyong's amusement.

Jisung picked up one of the tap shoes and tapped it to the floor, his mouth widening slightly at the noise it made. He then brought the shoe up to his head, tapping lightly. When it didn't make the same noise, he began tapping harder.

"Yah!" Cha exclaimed, grabbing his wrist and forcing him to lower his hand. "Don't do that."

"Huh?" Jisung asked, looking up at her with genuine confusion.

She took the tap shoe out of his hand and tossed it aside, out of his reach. "You're gonna hurt yourself, you weirdo. Why are you like that? Huh? Do you wanna hurt yourself?"

He couldn't help but smile to himself. Despite her tough facade, he knew she was such a softie and it definitely showed in moments like this. Jisung was grown enough to know not to hurt himself with a damn tap shoe, but he was always going to be a baby in her eyes.

"Aish, noona," he whined, patting her knee and laughing silently to himself. "You worry too much."

"Well maybe if you weren't a walking disaster, I wouldn't have to worry so much," she countered.

He could only chuckle some more, staring at her lovingly while she pinched his hand. She really did love that kid, and he loved her right back.

—