"What?! I thought you were due some time next week."

"Yeah so did the doctor. So I'm going to be uncomfortably pregnant for the next three weeks in the summer! Next time you're getting pregnant."

"I would if I could but I'm kinda lacking a uterus. Unfortunately I have a penis."

"I miss that penis."

"He misses you too."

We both laugh

We both laugh.

Dominic's POV.

We're on our way to L.A.!

I can't wait to hold October in my arms. I'm sitting on the couch looking out the window.

Can't really see much there tinted. I just feel like if I look out the window will get there faster.

Not sure if that makes any sense or not?

We finally get into the city and the bus stops at Scarlet Widow.

"Hey Dominic we're all gonna have a few drinks first. Wanna come?"

"Naw I just wanna get home."

"Ok will see you tomorrow."

The guys get off the bus but Julia stays behind. She walks up to me.

"Hey Dominic I just wanna say I had fun this past month touring with you guys.

I know we got off on a bad start but I'm glad we got past it."

I just smile.

She then leans in closer to me kissing me. I don't even move or react.

She stands back up putting an envelope in my hand.

"That's the address of my condo. Security code, key and condo number. I'll see you later tonight."

She walks off the bus and I'm just completely stunned. I don't even know how to process what just happened.

It's been a couple of hours and I'm just laying on the floor of the bus. I hear the door open and it's Dimitri.

"Dude what are you still doing here?"

"I fucked up."

"How bad?"

"Bad."

I hear Dimitri sigh deeply.

"What happened?"

"Julia kissed me and gave me a key to her place."

"Have you been in here this whole time considering this?!"

I don't answer.

"Dude look you either don't do it and you're the man and husband your WIFE thinks you are or you're a complete douche bag that threw away his family and the best thing that's ever happened to him."

I get up and walk off the bus. I just start walking. I just keep walking until I see a big gate.

I walk up to the key pad putting in the code. I walk up to the front door. I unlock the door and go inside.

I stop for a second looking around. I go up the staircase and go down the hall. I make it to the bedroom door.

I put my hand on the knob and start to get nervous.

I breath in deeply turning the knob. I walk into the bedroom and I can see she's sleeping.

I kick off my shoes and take off the rest of my clothes as I walk to the bed.

I pull up the covers and I get into the bed

I pull up the covers and I get into the bed. I look at her face and move the hair from it.

I lift her chin slightly placing my lips on to hers. I see her eyes start to flutter.

She finally opens them.

"Dominic?"

"Hey babygirl

"Hey babygirl."

She wraps her arms around me tightly.

"I missed you so much!"

I can hear her voice crack.

"October, we need to talk."