17

Luckily these past two months have been going by fast. One more month to go!

As promised Dominic has been either texting, or sexting those get pretty interesting. Calling or video calling.

In every interview I've seen he's been making sure to mention me as his girlfriend. Dimitri mentions Lynn too but not as much as Dominic. He's really freaking cute actually.

I'm driving Dominic's Lotus to work tonight.

"Hey Randy. You better take very good care of this car. It's Dominic's."

"No problem."

I go inside and see Jason setting up his bar.

"Hey Jason!"

"Holy shit October! You scared the hell outta me!"

"Good that was the plan!"

"How are doing?"

"I'm ok. Only got a month to go."

"That's good. Have you talked to him today?"

"Just some inappropriate messages earlier. I told him I'd call him when I get home tonight."

"Well in that case I bet you can't wait to get home tonight."

I laugh.

"Hey October!"

Great it's Jeff.

"Hey Jeff."

"Ok we've got a new waitress starting tonight. She's replacing Michelle. Oh there she is."

I look and I can't believe it it's Elizabeth.

"Seriously?"

I look at Jason and he has the same look on his face.

"Ok well I gotta get my bar set up."

I turn around and walk to my bar.

"Jason get your ass over here!"

I'm furious.

"Calm down babe. Don't let her get to you ok. I've seen all the shit her and Travis tried to say about you. But after you posted that video. Which was awesome by the way. Everyone sided with you. Don't worry you're way better then her."

"You're awesome Jason. I wonder if she's still with Travis and how long it'll take Jeff to fuck her."

"Well at least his attention will be elsewhere until then."

"Very true. Ok Terence let the games begin!"

Terence opens the door and people start flooding inside.

I had a lot of people coming up to my bar asking questions. It's been like that for the past two months so I'm use to it now.

It was actually a fairly slow night. Jason and I were sitting at our booth counting out our tips.

"I made $859 tonight. How about you Jason?"

"$850."

"Nice. You ready to go?"

"Let's go babe."

Jason and I walk out and I'm waiting for Randy to get the car when I see Travis.

"Hey look who it is. Dominic's groupie slut!"

I don't even acknowledge him. Jason stands in front of me the closer Travis gets.