47

The next morning I feel Dominic trying to shake me awake but I did not wanna open my eyes.

"October if you don't wake up I'll be forced to jump on the bed."

I'm trying so hard not to laugh. I grab the blanket and pull it over my head.

"Ok that's it."

I feel the bed dip on both sides of me. Then Dominic starts jumping on the bed shaking it.

"Dude! Fine I'm awake!"

He falls down next to me and starts laughing.

"You're an ass!"

"Well we gotta go to Carol's for breakfast."

"Oh yeah. Let me up I've gotta pee! You shook my bladder like a martini."

He starts laughing again.

After I come out of the bathroom I look through my clothes and get dressed.

"Ready my love?"

"That I am babygirl. Let's go."

We go down to the car and drive to Carol's house. We pull up to her house and she has the front door open. I ring the door bell.

"Come on in kids!"

We walk into the house and towards the kitchen.

I freeze.

"I was so excited to find out your brother came to visit after all."

"Travis?"

"So you two know each other?"

"Yeah kinda. We dated for six months. He cheated on me with my former best friend and got her pregnant then left her."

I can't believe I already knew my adopted brother. I'm really glad I didn't sleep with him now!

I look up at Dominic and he hasn't taken his eyes off of Travis.

"Not to mention the voicemail he left her

"Not to mention the voicemail he left her."

I look at Travis waiting for some kind of response from him.

"Did you know?"

He looks around and doesn't respond.