12

The next morning I got woken up by Lynn shaking me.

"October wake up it's 8:00 you need to get ready."

"Oh shit I do. I don't have any clothes."

"After you two come up here Dimitri and I drove to the apartment and I grabbed a few things."

"You're so awesome."

I get out of bed and go into the bathroom to take a shower.

Dominic's POV.

I woke up and October wasn't next to me. I looked around and noticed she was in the shower.

Instead of joining her I just watched her.

I sat on the edge of the bed watching the water run down her body. I'm so glad that glass doesn't fog up.

She grabs the loofah and starts rubbing body wash all over her body.

I reach my hand down pulling my hard cock out of my boxer briefs. I start stroking my shaft as I watch her.

 I start stroking my shaft as I watch her

I start stoking myself faster.

She turns around giving me a nice view of her ass. Watching the soap slide down her back over her ass cheeks then down her legs.

Then she bends over to wash her legs giving me a full view of her pussy from behind.

I grab a shirt that's on the floor as I stroke myself even faster. I put the shirt over the head of my cock blowing my load into it.

She steps out of the shower. She comes into the room with a towel around herself.

"Enjoy the show?"

"You knew I was watching you?"

"Yeah that's why I bent over."

"Fuck baby girl. You're killing me.

Why are you awake so early anyways?"

"Oh I've got a doctor's appointment."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"Oh no it's ok Lynn's going with. I should be back in a couples hours."

"Ok baby."

She finishes getting dressed.

She walks up to me kissing me softly on my lips.

"Bye baby."

"Bye Dominic."

I lay back down going to sleep.

I go downstairs meeting Lynn in the living room.

"Ready to go?"