118

I'm laying in bed when I notice Dominic is no where in the room.

I check the bathroom he isn't in there either.

Him and the band have been working on there new album, maybe he's downstairs.

I open the door and go out into the hall. I noticed a light coming from one of the bedrooms across from ours.

I opened the door and I was in complete aw.

"Dominic?"

"Of hey baby."

"I can't believe you did this."

I'm looking around the room. Dominic has turned it into a nursery.

Of course like a girls room.

"When did you do all this and how have I not notice?"

"I've been doing this the past month. After you fall asleep I come in here and do a little at a time. Only at night though. I wanted it to be a surprise.".

This man!

"I'm definitely surprised and so amazed by you."

"So I take it you like it?"

"Baby I love this and I love you so much for doing all this. But if we have a boy."

"Nope it's a girl."

I just smile.

"Ready to go back to bed with me. We've got a doctor appointment in a few hours to actually find out."

I'm a little over four months pregnant now.

I've got about six more weeks until Dominic leaves for the tour. Trying not to think about it too much.

"Baby?"

"What?"

"Let's go to bed."

"Oh ok."

He laughs softly.

Dominic's POV.

I wake up a few hours later. I go to downstairs to the kitchen to make October and my little girl something for breakfast.

I decided on pancakes. Always a wife and baby pleaser.

I go upstairs with a tray. I walk into the room right when she's coming out of the bathroom.

"Hey baby girl I made pancakes for you two."

"Thank you so much. We're starving this morning."

October lays back in bed and I lay the tray across her tummy.

She's gotten a tad bigger not enough to actually notice though.

"Oh my goodness you made white chocolate chip pancakes!"

"I did.

Thought you could use the treat."

"You're the bestest husband ever. Ain't no other husband out there got anything on you."

She cuts a piece of the pancakes offering me a bite. All of a sudden she starts crying.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I'm out of milk."

"Baby, baby it's ok. I'll go refill it."

"That's so sweet of you."

She says between cries.

Yesterday she got upset and cried because she couldn't find her sunglasses. They were on her head. .

I brought her another class of milk and she started to cry again.

"Thank you so much Dominic. I don't deserve you!"

Oh geez.

"Yes you do October. I love you."

"Really."

She sniffles.

"Yes baby."

"Ok."

After she finishes her breakfast we go into the bathroom to take a shower.

I notice October looking at herself in the mirror cradling her stomach.

"You ok mommy?"

"Yeah, I just can't wait until the baby is here."

"Me either.

I have someone brand new to spoil like crazy."

I put my arms around her waist holding her tummy.

All of a sudden I feel her ass pushing against me.

I love when her hormones get like this.

I move my mouth to the crook of her neck and I hear her moan softly.

I move my hand down from her stomach. My fingers inching there way to her clit.

She moves her legs wider and pushing her ass further into me giving me better access to her.

I can already feel how wet she is and I've barely touched her.

I put my hand on her back bending her over the sink. I reach down grabbing my cock and slam into her. She moans out loudly.

Did I mention how much I'm loving her hormones?

I grip her hips and slam into her repeatedly. I reach my hand around her placing my middle finger on her clit. I circle her clit fast and rough. Her moans are turning into screams.

I'm watching her face in the mirror contort from pleasure.

She stands up resting against my chest and putting her arms around my neck as I feel her cum cover my cock, dripping down my thighs.

I run my hand up to her hair pulling lightly as I groan loudly filling her up.

I let go of her hair and wrap my arms around her holding her up against me.

After we finish getting ready we're finally on the way to the doctor.

We're in a room waiting for the doctor to come in to do the ultrasound. I'm really freaking nervous too!

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Are you ready to find out if it's a boy or girl?"

"It's a girl."

"He's been saying girl since before I even got pregnant."

"Well let's see if Dominic's right."

The doctor squeezes the gel on her tummy and moves the wand around.

"Well ok baby looks nice and healthy. Its the right size and the heart beat is very strong. And it looks like Dominic was right.

You're having a little girl."

I knew it.