109

The next morning when I woke up I'm sore all over.

I looked over and Dominic was still asleep.

I made my way to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, looking at my back and ass.

I've got hand shaped bruises on my butt and scratch marks down my back.

I sat down to pee and that hurt so bad. I decided to fill the tub up with your water. Few seconds later Dominic walked in.

He looked at me for a few seconds.

"Are you ok?"

"Despite the marks and feeling sore as hell, I'm perfectly fine."

"Positive?"

"Yes."

"At any point did you think I crossed a line?"

"Dominic if I think a line was being crossed I would have said something. I fully enjoyed everything you did to me last night."

He leans down kissing my nose.

"Wanna join me for a bath?"

"Of course."

He steps in the tub sitting on the opposite side. I noticed scratch marks in Dominic's tattoos on his arms.

I also noticed a bite mark on his neck. I don't even remember doing that.

Now that's great sex.

I step into the tub and the hot water stings against my skin. I slightly jump. I hear Dominic laugh.

"Now you know I feel every time I take a shower the next morning."

Smartass.

"What time's the show?"

"Um eight but you guys gotta be there at five for rehearsals and all that fun shit."

I'm not sure why but now it decided to dawn on me that we're in a hotel. We have very close neighbors.

"Um do you know where Dimitri and Lynn's room happen to be in?"

"I'm not sure why?"

"Well last time they were in the room next to us."