115

It's been a month since the award show and good gravy!

The out pour of emotions from fans and fellow celebrities has been amazing!

We just got out of a doctor's appointment. The baby is nice and healthy and is growing right on schedule. I'm 10 weeks pregnant.

Dominic's already picking out baby names. Mostly girl's names. He has thrown in a couple boy names.

Now we're sitting at the record labels office waiting to be called back. I've got the band's schedule all figured out. Hopefully they agree to it.

"Libby will see you now."

We go back and of course I start to get nervous. I sit at the desk with the band behind me.

"Ok so what do we got?"

"Ok the guys obviously needed a break. They're going to be starting on the new album next week."

"Ok they've only got until April to finish."

"That's another thing. They're not doing a spring tour."

I look at Libby and she doesn't look happy to hear that.

"They're doing a summer tour. Starting in May going until the middle of August. I also worked some Canadian dates in to the tour."

I look around at Dominic, I can't read his face.

"Does this tour work around your pregnancy?"

"Kinda but I was actually thinking about this before I found out. I'm due around the middle of August. So if it works out right the tour will be over and Dominic will be home when it's baby time."

I feel Dominic's hand rubbing my shoulder. I look at Libby and she just has a straight face. Can't read her's either.

 Can't read her's either

"Let's announce it!"

I let out a big sigh of relief.

"Will do Libby."

We get up to leave.

"Oh October, Dominic congratulations again."

We both think her and leave. On the way home Dominic and I stopped at a drive thru.

Yay food!

When we get home Blaze almost jumped on me but Dominic stopped him grabbing his paws.

"No jumping on mommy Blaze. Your little sister is in there."

I just smile. That goofy ass.

"Baby are you sure about this schedule?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be. I came up with it you know."

"I know that baby girl but I'll be leaving when she starts growing bigger."

"You've been doing research too huh?"

"Of course. But baby I'd rather stay with you when your getting bigger."

"Dominic I love you for that but at that time I'm going to be miserable, bitchy, uncomfortable and tired all the time.

I don't want to take all that out on you. I'd rather have you hear at the beginning. When I still have morning sickness."

"You were bad this morning."

"Yeah I was.

Plus my hormones are all wacky and I definitely need you here for that."

He laughs.

"Yeah I've noticed."

"I have my mom here if anything happens. Plus I'll ask Lynn to move in until you're back.

I'll be ok Dominic."

"And if you need me?"

"I'll call you right away."

"I don't care if I'm on stage in the middle of a song! I'll be on a plane in minutes.

You just gotta promise to tell me everything that happens."

"I promise my love."

He leans in kissing my forehead.

"Ok. Here's your shake."

"Ugh I love you more now. My food bringer."

We both laugh.

After we ate we both went upstairs. I'm already feeling the need to sleep more. Dominic too so nap time!

I felt so bad last night, I woke him up at four in the morning because as he likes to say his daughter wanted a beef, bean and extra cheesey burrito.

He didn't yell, he didn't complain, he didn't say no. He got dressed went down the street to the 24 hour taco bell and brought me back two!

One thing I love about L.A. is all the 24 hour fast food places!

Dominic got undressed and got into bed.

"Come here baby."

I got into bed laying my head on his chest.

"You're so wonderful."

"I know. Why this time?"

"For bringing me food when I need it."

"Well of course baby. That's what daddy is here for."

"I'm so glad I never called you that because that would sound so weird right now."

We both laugh.

I was almost asleep when I heard a knock at our bedroom door.

"Who is it!"

"Your mom."

"Oh come in."

The door opens and she's holding a piece of paper.

"Geez mom you scared me for a second."

"I think I'm about to again."

"What's going on mom?"

"Um you got a postcard baby. From your dad."

"Um how? He passed away mom."

"No sweety, your biological dad."

What the fuck?!