83

We're finally back in California.

Unfortunately we're in Sacramento.

But luckily I haven't seen that diner guy since Boise. Kinda creeps me out. But the band does have some fans that'll go to all there shows.

I helped Lynn with finishing up her wedding. Her and Dimitri are getting married the day after the last show for this tour.

I seriously think I'm going crazy from lack of Dominic dick. It's been almost two weeks so hopefully this damn bleeding stops soon.

When we get back down to L.A. I gotta go to my doctor and make sure everything is ok before Dominic and I can continue any strenuous activities.

Dominic though has been handling the lack of sex a lot better then me.

But one good thing is he's been letting me off the damn couch! I'm sure it's gotta permanent October shaped dent in it.

Dominic and I decided to get a hotel room for the night. But I suggested not the same hotel as last time. He agreed pretty quickly with me on that one.

My mom called me earlier to see how I was handling being in Sacramento. I told her as long as Dominic doesn't  leave my side I'm good. Another thing he quickly agreed on.

"I'm kinda curious."

"Of what baby girl?"

"How she's doing. Am I stupid?"

"No you're not. She's your birth mom so I think maybe somewhere in that big October soft heart of yours, you still care."

"I really hate that I do. After everything she did and tried to do."

"What about Travis?"

"Don't even go there. If you ever see him walking around on the street I give you full permission to knock him on his ass."

"You'll bail me out right?"

"Of course my love."

"Awesome."

We both laugh.

"We've got a few hours until the show. Wanna go get some lunch?"

"Yes please!"

Dominic and I got dressed and went to a restaurant a few blocks from our hotel.

We did get stopped by a few people. Did some selfies, fans asking how I was doing. Which was nice of them.

When we got to the restaurant we got sat in a booth. The waitress came around and took our orders.

"I'm waiting."

"For what baby?"

"For Carol or Travis to come around."

"Please stop worrying baby."

"There's a 50-50 chance in running into one of them. I bet one of them has been paying attention to the tour. Not to mention the big ass billboard that's been advertising the band the past week!

Also that weird diner guy."

"If he's stalking you he's really bad at it."

"Well it's hard to get close to me with my guard dog."

"Damn straight. And my bite is definitely worse then my bark. Not to mention the other three Rottweilers we travel with."

"And my poodle."

"Lynn's a poodle?"

"No she's more like a pit bull. I was just thinking of some pretty fluffy dog."

We both laugh

"So what are you?"

"Me? I have no clue actually."

"I say you're a mix."

"So I'm a mutt?!"

"No not like that baby. You've got a the best qualities from different breeds. But you also got that fierceness in you too."

"And you're more like a wolf then a dog."

"And we've definitely got an interesting pack!"

"That's for damn sure. But I love every member of this pack."

"This is such a weird conversation."

"Yeah it is. But it also seems normal for us."

"Yeah does."

We both laugh.

After lunch we went back to our hotel. We got stopped in the lobby for a few minutes by some fans.

We went into the elevator and back to our room.

Dominic sat on the bed and I walked up to him standing between his legs.

"Baby I love how shy you get."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh don't even act like you don't know. Whenever we have fans approach us you get shy and very humble."

"Yeah well without them I'd be nothing."

"That's not true. You'd still be my husband that I love more then anything."

"Yeah well if we weren't such an awesome band you wouldn't know who I am."

I look down at him putting his face into my hands.

"Maybe, maybe not. I think we still would have met somehow.

We've been through so much shit together. We got through all of it.

Were meant to be together Dominic."

"Fuck I love you so much October."

"And I love you too."

He put his arms around my waist pulling me down on top of him.

"Besides you're hot as hell. You would of still caught my eye."

"Good to know."

He runs his hands through my hair pulling lightly pushing my head down meeting my lips with his.

"How much longer?"

"Hopefully only a few more days."

"To be continued then. I'm not getting blue balls befor a concert.

Again."

"Aww why not?"

I start laughing.

"It's not as much fun as it sounds. We've gotta start getting ready love."

"Wear a leather jacket again like you wore in Boise."

"And why is that?"

"Cause you're sexy as fuck wearing one."

"Good answer."