81

When I woke up I noticed the blanket over me. I look up and the first thing I see is Dominic's hand in mine.

I follow his arm and he's sleeping in the chair right next to me. I shake his hand.

"Hmm?"

"Hi baby."

"Hey baby girl. You ok?"

"Yeah I'm ok."

"Any pain?"

"Actually no none."

"I'm glad. Are you hungry?"

"Yes!"

He laughs.

"I'll go to the kitchen and find you something."

"Thank you my love."

He winks at me then goes into the kitchen. While Dominic was in the kitchen Dimitri and Lynn sat with me.

"How are you feeling Halloween?"

"I'm doing better."

"How about with the other stuff?"

"Ugh how pathetic of a life does someone have that they just make up shit like that?"

"Yeah no shit."

I look at Lynn and she hasn't said anything. I really hope the lies that were in that paper isn't getting in to her head.

"Lynn?"

"Hmm?"

"You ok?"

"No actually. I'm pissed off."

"You don't think any that is true do you?"

"What? Hell no! That's not what's wrong. I know neither of you would do that to me. Especially after what Elizabeth did to you October."

"Then what is it?"

"I'm pissed that, that damn tabloid can get away with those lies!"

"They're not!"

I hear Dominic coming from the kitchen.

"Here you go baby."

Dominic hands me a plate with a sandwich the size of my head. I'm eating the whole thing too!

"I've been talking to your dad and we're suing."

"Suing?"

"Suing?"

"Will give them an ultimatum print a retraction or will take them to court."

"Is that a good thing Dominic?"

"Your dad already sent them a statement."

Of course he has.

"I'm pretty confident they'll take the retraction."