76

Dominic's POV.

We just finished a show in Albuquerque and we're on our way to Phoenix.

I'm not sure why I can't get to sleep. Everyone else is sleeping. October is laying on my chest while she's sleeping. But I can't seem to get tired.

I gently roll out from under her and go out to the living room area. I lay on the floor and start doing sit ups.

Apparently I was able to fall asleep because October is shaking me awake.

"What happened?"

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to do some sit ups."

She laughs.

"Well at least you were able to fall asleep."

"Hmm yeah."

"What's going on Dominic?"

She moves closer to me straddling my waist.

"Honestly?"

"Of course."

"I'm not sure."

She gives me a weird look.

"Talk to me Dominic."

I sigh deeply.

"All I've been doing this past almost two weeks has been thinking what if you are?"

"And what if I am?"

"Well if you are I feel like shit for not babying you the past two weeks."

She laughs softly.

"Yeah I can see you doing that."

"Have you started yet?"

"As of the last time I went potty no."

"And why haven't you been to a doctor like you said you would?"

"Yes I said I'd go to the doctor and I will as soon as we have a more then one day stop."

"Baby that's a shit excuse."

I'm looking at her and I can tell she doesn't know what to say. I reached up around her back and pulled her closer to me. I can feel drops of liquid hitting my chest.

"Why are you crying baby?"

"Because if I'm not I'm gonna be really upset and I can tell by the way you are you will be too."

"Of course I will be but that doesn't mean it's your fault if your not.

No matter what the outcome I'll always love you no matter what. Got it?"

"Yes. And I'll always love you no matter what. Unless you keep snoring."

We both laugh.

I lift her chin bringing her lips to mine. She laid her head down on to my chest. I reach my hand over and pull the blanket off the couch covering is up. I feel her lips kissing my chest.

"Hey hey hey no sex out here."

I hear Dimitri's voice coming from behind October.

"Why not?"

I just start laughing I've got nothing.

"Dominic look what you turned Halloween into."